MimicColor Cosmetic Hair Color Touch-up Review
MimicColor is makeup for your hair! If you color your hair, you will love MimicColor. Mimic Color is a cosmetic hair color touch-up that covers your new growth between permanent color applications. Use it during that last week or two before your next salon appointment, when your roots are showing.
I received a sample of MimicColor because my mother colors her hair, and wanted to know what kinds of color options were out there for her to use to color her roots between salon visits. (I do not have grey hair yet) so I helped my mother apply MimicColor to her roots. My mother was impressed at how easy and mess-free the application of MimicColor is. It looks very natural, and blends right into your hair. It stays put until you wash it out. This is something that I will definitely use if and when I begin coloring my hair on a regular basis.
MimicColor is EASY to USE!
1. Easy On Apply on damp or dry hair with supplied brush or fingertips to your most visible new growth at temple, part and temple, part and hairline.
2. Blends Naturally Blend to desired color with no mess. That’s it!
3. Shampoos Out Simply wash out with your next shampoo.
There are five natural colors for you to choose from, and you can mix the colors to find your perfect shade.
MimicColor also has created a new product called Up Color Highlighter Wand for instant temporary highlights.
Whether your hair is blonde to dark brown or any shade in between, these fun highlights will add of touch of style and perk to your hair-do! It comes in two colors: Blonde and Copper. I have brown hair, and I use the copper color, which looks awesome.
MimicColor ColorUp Temporary make-up for your hair…
add shimmering streaks of Copper or Blonde for a fun, instant change anywhere, anytime!
- Can be used on any hair color
- Glides on easily with wand applicator
- Dries quickly and brushes out to a soft, natural finish
- Washes out with shampoo
- Perfect complement to MimicColor root touch up
- More colors coming soon!
To learn more about MimicColor ColorUp or to purchase go to: http://www.mimiccolor.com