Tatcha Japanese Beauty Review
For over 300 years, Japan’s geisha have been held in awe for their enduring wisdom and breathtakingly beautiful, porcelain skin. Tatcha has developed a skincare and beauty regime based on geisha traditions and sharing the geisha’s timeless wisdom for youthful-looking skin.
TATCHA recreates the geisha’s minimalist beauty regime with fresh preparations of concentrated bioactive materials, accessing their active ingredients through a proprietary extraction process of green tea, Okinawa red algae and rice bran.
Together, these time-tested ingredients enhance the skin’s natural beauty, promote nourishing moisturization and help reduce the signs of premature aging for truly pure, polished, radiant and supple looking skin.
Clinical Results—Science Confirms What Geisha Learned Long Ago
An 8-week independent clinical study showed more youthful-looking skin with daily use of TATCHA's 4-step ritual:
- 70% decrease in pore size
- 60% decrease in depth of wrinkles
- 50% reduction in age spots and redness
- 155% increase in moisturization
TATCHA’s beauty ritual faithfully emulates the finely honed, effortless regimen of the geisha. This elegant ritual is suitable for all ethnicities and ages, but especially for those with combination skin seeking solutions for prevention and repair.
I received samples of the TATCHA's amazing products which include the following: -
- PURE Camellia One Step Cleansing Oil- I use this wonderful cleansing oil to remove my makeup (even my eye makeup) It is gentle and moisturizing. It is made of camellia and rice bran oil, but is not oily at all! You actually use it without water, on a dry face. Massage it into your face, and then rinse off with water.
- POLISHED Classic Rice Enzyme Powder - This is a great exfoliator as well as a cleanser. You rub about a teaspoon's worth into wet hands and rub your hands together until it turns into a creamy foam. Gently rub onto face (avaoiding eye area) leave it on for ten seconds and rinse. If you wish to use it for a deeper exfoliator, leave it on for one minute, although this product does not require a lot of time or harsh scrubbing to keep your skin polished. Thce and papaya enzymes work to release dead cels and dirt from the skin gently. I love how sqeaky clean, soft and smooth my skin feels after using this!
- RADIANT Deep Brightening Serum-I use this product after I cleanse my face, and before I apply moisturizer. I just use 1-2 pumps. It instantly gives my skin a boost of moisture. I love the radiant glow it gives my skin. Age spots will lighten between 4-8 weeks of use.
- SUPPLE Moisture Rich Silk Cream - Ahhh, this cream feels luxurious on my skin. I apply just a dab of it because a tiny bit goes a long way. I use it after I cleanse and after I use the brightening serum. I awaken to beautiful hydrated and renewed skin the next morning. I love it!
- PETAL FRESH Original and Evening Beauty Papers- One of my favorite products of all is these amazing blotting papers. My skin tends to get pretty oily during the day, and oile blotting papers are a beauty staple for me. What I love about these beauty papers, is that they are large enough to cover my entire face, and they absorb all of my oil without disturbing or smearing my makeup. They leave my face looking fresh and dewey.....almost porcelain perfect.
To learn more about TATCHA products or to purchase go to: http://www.tatcha.com
Disclaimer: I received samples of the products mentioned above to test and to keep. The opinions are my own.