Scünci 2013 Trend Collection Review and Giveaway
Summer time is here and the weather is getting warmer! If you have trendy teenage daughters with long hair like my girls, you might sometimes find it hard keep their tresses looking fashionable throughout this sizzling season. My daughters don't want to mess around with flat irons or curling irons!
The easiest thing for my girls to do is just put up their hair, wear it in a braid or add cute accessories, like the ones from Scünci . They have some adorable, cool and chic looks to choose from in their 2013 Trend Collection.
Scünci 2013 trend collection: Whether your style is natural and urban, romantic and retro, bohemian and eclectic, or bold and bright, scünci has got you covered. The new trend collection includes a variety of bejeweled and colorful bobby pins, hair bands, barrettes, hair ties, and claw clips. Available at drug and mass retailers for an average retail price of $2.99-$5.99.
- Wide Loose Knit Color Striped Headwrap
- 6-strand Fabric and Bead Mixed Strand Headwrap
- Pearl Ponytailer with Chains
- Mixed Pearl/Stone Fashion Bobby Slides and Snap Clips
- Faux Suede Bow Bobby Pins
- Large Jewel Headband
Scünci sent us a darling Large Jewel Headband from this collection, plus their amazing No-Slip Grip® Chunky Claw Clip and their No-Slip Grip® Mini Claw Clips.
Myelie is wearing a Large Jewels Headband from the Scünci 2013 Trend Collection
We also received samples of scünci No-Slip Grip® Clips which are clips designed to hold heavier hair, like mine and my daughters.
- No-Slip Grip Jaw Clip with Galaxy finish
- No-Slip Grip Circle Jaw Clip
- No-Slip Grip Textured Metal Jaw Clip
- No-Slip Grip Triangle Jaw Clip
- No-Slip Grip Infiniti Barrette
Disclaimer: I received samples of the products above to review and to keep. The opinions are my own.