Babo Botanicals Organic Baby Skin Care Review
Kate Solomon, the founder of Babo Botanicals says, "What goes on children's bodies should be as natural as what goes into their mouths."
As a mother of three, Kate's mission is to provide the highest quality, purest hair, scalp and skincare products for babies and kids. Both her personal and professional experiences have contributed to her inspiration for Babo Botanicals. She discovered that most baby "grooming" products were long on chemical names and didn't truly address her children's particular hair and skin problems. She sought to develop a line of botanical products that offer parents the same level of choice they value in selecting products for themselves.
Kate and her three little ones
Babo Botanicals Promise
- Pure Flower and Plant Extracts
- Sulfate Free
- Formaldehyde Free
- Paraben Free
- Phthalate Free
- Tear Free
- Allergy Tested
- Dermatologist Tested
- No Icky Chemicals
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Synthetic Colors
- Dairy & Soy Free
- No High Allergy Nut Oils
- Biodegradable Formulas
- Color Safe for Mom's Hair, too!
- Recyclable BPA-Free Packaging
I received a sample of Babo Botanicals Lice Repel Shampoo to review.
- Top preventative formula on the market — send your child to school or camp with one less worry.
- Clinically Proven 95% effective to repel head lice when used in combination with Lice Repel Conditioning Spray
- Contains repellant oils of Rosemary, Tea Tree and Mint
- Gentle botanical blend is non-irritating for daily use
- Purifies, smoothes and softens hair and scalp
- Works for the entire family — not just kids!
- Certified Organic Nutri-Soothe™ Blend rich in vitamins and anti-oxidants combines Chamomile, Watercress, Kudzu and Calendula
My Experience: My six year old son, Braxton had recently spent the day with a friend who we had later found out had been exposed to lice. Naturally, I was not at all too thrilled. My daughters had lice when they were little and it was a nightmare that I did not wish to experience again. I was very happy to have Babo Botanicals Lice Repel Shampoo in my cupboard for such an occassion. I shampooed Braxton's hair with it that night and every night for the next week until I was certain that Braxton did not have lice. Thankfully he never got it. This shampoo smells wonderful and I am thankful that it does the job without using chemicals that most lice repellant shampoos have. It also made Braxton's hair shiny and soft, so it is a great shampoo that you could actually use on a daily basis, especially now that school is in session. You just never can be too sure when that yucky lice is going to creep up!
My handsome little guy
To learn more about Babo Botanicals go to: http://www.babobotanicals.com
Disclaimer: I received a sample of this product to review and to keep. The opinions are my own.