Carrington Farms Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Review
Since 2000, Carrington Farms has been making delicious, 100% organic, non-genetically modified Health Food Products accessible to nutrition-conscious consumers around the United States. Their comprehensive line of flax and coconut oil products serves a range of purposes, from conditioning hair and nails to weight loss and staving off chronic disease. From their pure whole seed flax to our chia blends and cold-pressed organic extra virgin coconut oil, all of Carrington Farms' vitamin and mineral-full health food products are a great way to start adding a little more nutrition to your everyday life!
I received a sample of Carrington Farms Pure Organic Unrefined Extra Virgin Coconut Oil to review.
Today, doctors and researchers stand behind coconut oil as “the healthiest oil on earth” since it contains no trans & hydrogenated fats, strengthens the immune system, is high in medium chain triglycerides and contributes to an overall healthy metabolism. Studies show that coconut oil may protect against heart disease, cancer and diabetes as well as improve digestion and memory functions. A little coconut oil goes a long way in the kitchen and lends itself well to all sorts of cooking. Carrington Farm’s extra virgin coconut oil maintains a pure white color, a fresh coconut taste and requires no refrigeration. It is also great as a moisturizer and health and beauty aid for skin and hair!
- To help you feel full – mix 2 teaspoons of coconut oil with water and drink 20 -30 minutes before a meal. You will eat less at the meal because you will already feel full!
- Eat a spoonful for an energy boost
- Super hair conditioner
- Skin moisturizer
- Replace butter, shortening and other fats
- Use instead of shaving cream
- Makeup remover
- Use to treat athlete’s foot or other fungal infections
- Add to smoothies for extra nutrition
- Great for diaper rash and cradle cap
- Use it to treat lice with apple cider vinegar
- Mix in your hot coffee or tea
- Mix with oil of oregano and use at the first sign of a cold sore
- Mix with sugar for a body scrub
- Rub onto lips as a natural chap stick
- Rub to in the inside of your nose to help alleviate allergy symptoms
- Mix with chia for a double energy booster!
- Use it to on mosquito bites, poison ivy etc. to reduce itch
- 1 banana
- 5 or 6 strawberries, preferably frozen
- 1/4 cup orange juice more or less, depending on how thick or thin you want it
- 3 tablespoons virgin coconut oil - liquefied
- 3 tablespoons organic whole milk vanilla yogurt
- 3 ice cubes
- Blend everything together in blender!
It was so yummy! I could taste the delicious touch that the coconut oil added to it. It made it perfect! Plus, you can't beat the health benefits that it adds.
Disclaimer: I received samples of this product to review an dto keep. The opinions are my own.