Ancient Minerals Ultra Topical Magnesium Review
Think you're getting enough Magnesium? You might be wrong!
Magnesium deficiency in humans can be mild or severe, and studies suggest it is more and more common. Reports published by the World Health Organization have estimated that three quarters of Americans do not meet the Recommended Daily Intake (RDI) of magnesium. Magnesium deficiency has far-reaching impacts on health and well-being. Evidence has linked insufficient intake to a variety of conditions and symptoms, from simple irritability to chronic pain to life-threatening disease.
With poor health on the rise, and dietary magnesium levels at an all time low, scientists have begun to turn to magnesium as the possible “missing link” behind several of today’s most troubling illnesses. A study by scientists at the Centers for Disease Control, published in the Journal of Nutrition, explains:
"Despite the role of magnesium in maintaining health, much of the U.S. population has historically not consumed adequate amounts of magnesium…Magnesium is an essential element that is crucial to hundreds of physiologic processes in humans. Not surprisingly, inadequate intake of magnesium has been linked to various adverse health outcomes, including the development of cardiovascular disease, hypertension, diabetes mellitus, and headaches. Furthermore, magnesium is important in bone growth and may play a role in athletic performance.”
Introducing Ancient Minerals Ultra Topical Magnesium
Benefits of Transdermal Magnesium
- Transdermal magnesium is a powerful tool in the battle against magnesium deficiency.
- Benefits reported by those who use transdermal applications of magnesium relate specifically to its therapeutic application on the skin and its direct absorption into the cells:
- Increased sleep
- Reduced muscle aches, pains, cramping and spasms
- Healthy skin and reduced outbreaks of eczema and psoriasis
- Better relaxation and stress management
- Increased energy levels and improved moods
- Increased athletic performance
Topical magnesium is healing by way of the skin, a living, breathing organ with tremendous potential for re-mineralizing the body. The skin has the ability to absorb substances that are then carried by the circulatory system around the body. Ancient Minerals magnesium products penetrate the cells with dramatic results on cell biochemistry, and are inexpensive, safe, and convenient.
My doctor recently recommended that I take a magnesium supplement. He thought I might be magnesium deficient because I have had body aches and have trouble sleeping. I also suffer from psoriasis on my scalp, so I figured I would give it a try. I started to take them in a pill form, but I hated the laxative effect! They made feel sick and so I avoided them at all cost. I was excited to get the chance to review Ancient Minerals Ultra Topical Magnesium. I was sent the Topical Magnesium Lotion and the Topical Magnesium Oil.
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Lotion
- Formulated for even the most sensitive individuals, Ancient Minerals Magnesium Lotion is designed to deliver magnesium through the skin, direct to the cells.
- Rich in organic plant moisturizers including coconut oil and shea butter, this lotion soothes and hydrates without leaving your skin feeling waxy or greasy.
- One teaspoon contains approximately 185mg elemental magnesium.
- Ideal for children and sensitive individuals
- Highly therapeutic for psoriasis, eczema, and other skin conditions
- Significant for massage applications
- Effective at encouraging healthy skin tissue
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil is considered the gold standard for rapidly restoring cellular magnesium levels through the skin.
- A concentrated transdermal magnesium mineral supplement, our absorbable magnesium oil contains only raw, ultra pure magnesium chloride and other trace minerals drawn from the Ancient Zechstein Seabed in Northern Europe.
- One teaspoon contains approximately 560 mg of elemental magnesium.
- Ancient Minerals Magnesium Chloride Oil is:
- The #1 most recommended magnesium oil in the world
- Ultra-pure and highly concentrated
- Rapidly absorbed into the skin
- Easily applied in a convenient spray
My Experience: I usually switch off between using the Ancient Minerals Magnesium Lotion and the Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil. I usually apply the product after I take my nightly shower. After towel drying, I apply a generous amount of the lotion to my arms, legs and torso while my skin is still slightly damp. It completely absorbs right into my skin, leaving it completely soft and smooth. When I use the oil, I spray it all over my body and rub it in the same way I would the lotion. It also completely absorbs into my skin without feeling too greasy. I have definitely noticed a change after using these products for a little more than a week. I have found that I am sleeping so much more restfully. I have noticed a huge decrease in my bodily aches and pains that I usually get at night. The psoriasis on the back of my head is almost completely better. (I have applied a bit of the oil to my scalp at night on the effected area.) I really do think that I was magnesium deficient because I am truly feeling some improvements in my well-being!
To learn about Ancient Minerals Ultra Topical Magnesium go to: http://www.ancient-minerals.com
Disclaimer: I received samples of these products to review and to keep. All opinions are my own.