Be Picture Perect this Mother's Day with Agadir Argan Oil Hair Care (Review)
Be Picture Perect this Mother's Day with Agadir Argan Oil Hair Care. Agadir Argan Oil has the perfect collection of products, for Mom and Daughter.
Formulated with sulfate and paraben free argan oil based products, the full collection features 15 different products that will keep Mom and Daughter picture perfect on the special day.
- The very high level of vitamin E have moisturizing and healing properties and is one of the most biological, antioxidants in neutralizing free radicals.
- It is ideal for regenerating and nourishing, dry hair.
- Argan oil is pressed from the fruits of the Argan tree (Argania Spinosa) that is native to Morocco and known to live up to 200 years.
- For centuries, Moroccans have used Argan oil in skin care and within their nutritious diet.
- Argan oil remains one of the rarest oils in the world. A very labor-intensive process, performed primarily by Moroccan women, is required to shell and crush the fruits prior to pressing the oil.
- Argan oil possesses a remarkable ability to nourish, moisturize and improve hair's elasticity. The oil is high in lipids, including the omega-9 oleic acid and the omega-6 linoleic acid.
- Absorbs Quickly
- Highly Moisturizing
- Golden in Color with Moderate Viscosity
- Rich in Alpha Tocopherols (Vitamin E)
- Rich in Phenols and Phenolic Acid
- Rich in Carotenes
- Natural Antioxidant
- High in Fatty and Essential Fatty Acids
I was sent samples of Agadir Argan Oil Hair Care to review. The products I received are as follows: Daily Moisturizing Shampoo, Daily Moisturizing Conditioner, Moisture Mask, Argan Oil Hair Treatment, Styling & Sculpting Gel, Styling Finishing Spritz and Volumizing Finishing Spray.
My daughters and I have long hair that often gets dry and dull. Agadir Argan Oil Hair Care products are truly amazing and luxurious products that transform dry and lifeless hair into shiny, silky and very soft hair.
My Experience: I love these products! Just from the first time using the shampoo, I knew it was different. It lathers up luxuriously, drenching every strand in moisture as it deeply cleans the hair leaving it smelling fresh and so shiny. The daily conditioner makes my hair perfectly moisturized. Split ends seem to disappear.
Once a week, I use the Moisture Mask to repair my parched hair. It works deep down to penetrate my hair shaft, leaving it restored to lustrous beauty.
After shampooing and conditioning my hair, and towel drying I always apply the Agadir Oil leave-in hair treatment to my damp hair. This treatment completely seals the moisture into my hair leaving it shiny and silky. As for styling, I use the styling gel to tame flyaways and to help hold my hair into place. I finish off my hairstyle with the Spritz spray, which holds my 'do' and allows it to shine.
Lastly, I will spray my hair all over with the aerosol hairspay to add extra holding power. My teenage daughters are equally enamored of these products.
(This is the not the best mother/daughter picture, I know. My daughter was photo bombing me, but hey, my hair is great!)
To learn more about Agadir Argan Oil Hair Care or to place an order go to: https://www.agadirint.com/
Disclaimer: I received samples of these products to review and to keep. All opinions are my own.