Recreate Looks from MTV Movie Awards 2014 with Mary Kay
For ladies of last night’s MTV Movie Awards it seemed as though there were two vastly different, yet both stunning, popular trends. While half of the ladies showcased their relaxed natural looks, the other half went the dramatic route by getting playful with color. Recreate two of the most gorgeous looks of the night - Rita Ora’s red lip and Jessica Alba’s natural glow – with tips from Mary Kay!
Radiant in Red
Cover the entire lid with Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Silver Satin. Apply Mary Kay Mineral Powder Foundation then lightly sweep Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in Shy Blush across the cheekbones for that just-pinched look. Apply a thin line of Mary Kay Liquid Eyeliner in Black on the upper lash line and then Mary Kay Eyeliner in Black to the waterline. Then coat lashes withMary Kay Ultimate Mascara in Black for full, voluminous lashes. Line lips with Mary Kay Lip Liner in Clear and then apply Mary Kay Crème Lipstick in Really Red to attain the perfect red pout.
- Begin with TimeWise Luminous-Wear Liquid Foundation.
- Sweep Mary Kay Bronzing Powder along the hairline, temples and cheeks for an all-around sun-kissed glow.
- To attain a shimmery neutral eye, cover lid with Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Rosegold and then lightly sweep this color under the lower lash line as well.
- Apply Mary Kay Eyeliner in Deep Brown to waterline and then lightly smudge into the lower lash line to create a smoky effect. Then coat lashes with Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara in Brown.
- Line lips with Mary Kay Lip Liner in Neutral and then fill in lips with Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Pink Cherie. To create dimension and shine, apply Mary Kay NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss in Pink Parfait in the center of the lips to complete the look.