Unleash Your Inner Boho Chic with Coachella-Inspired Nail Art from Red Carpet Manicure (Review)
Sunsets while listening to your favorite bands are synonymous with Coachella—but don’t forget to also turn up the volume on your nails this festival season with Red Carpet Manicure (RCM).
RCM has just what you need to create free-spirited fingers and a bold look to complement your boho chic style!
Below please find a Coachella inspired nail art tutorial from Red Carpet Manicure Nail Technician, Candace Szpeich, using shades from the brand’s new nail lacquer collection.
1. First, apply one coat of RCM "Clingy" base coat.
2. Then, polish one-third of the nail, starting at the top with "9 Inch Heels" nail lacquer.
3. Then, polish the middle third of the nail with "Amour" nail lacquer, slightly overlapping with "9 Inch Heels.”
4. On the last third, apply "On Screen Kiss" nail lacquer, again with a slight overlap with "Amour.”
5. Then, cover the entire nail with one coat of "Makeup Time" nail lacquer and add glitter pieces where each shade meets.
6. Last, apply one coat RCM "Shine On" top coat.
My Experience: I received samples of Red Carpet Manicure Nail Lacquer to review for myself and my trendy teenage daughters. My nails are so shiny and strong. This polish is chip resistant and lasts a very long time! It is high quality and the colors are chic and vibrant. My girls have worn these new shades to school and my oldest daughter will be wearing the on Screen Kiss Shade to her prom because it matches perfectly with her dress. Whoo hoo!
Disclaimer: I recieved samples of these polishes to review and to keep. All opinions are my own.