Switch things up a bit with Hair U Wear!
Sometimes I get tired of my same old hairstyle and I am tempted to change things up a bit, you know? I am scared however to make any drastic changes. What if I hate it? Thankfully, Hair U Wear gives me some options that I can try out without making a commitment.
I recently wanted to try out bangs. Would I look nerdy in them? Would it be a good look for me? I decided to try it out. No, I did not cut my hair! I was sent the HairUWear Dancing With The Stars Bango Tango to review.
- Triangle base construction featuring 3 pressure sensitive clips, two that tuck into the front hairline and one to attach at the back of the piece
- Allows the ability to achieve a prominent fringe without cutting of the natural hair
- The style of bang is very blunt
- Tru2Life® heat friendly fiber allows you to use styling tools at temperatures up to 350F and seamlessly blend the bangs with your hair.
- Comes in 12 different shades
My Experience: I received a Bango Tango hair piece in Buttered Toast. I styled my hair as normal and simply clipped in the hair piece. It was so easy. It blended in perfectly with my hair tone and looked very natural. It stayed firmly in place all day long. My family and friends complimented me on my new look, although I was not certain that I liked myself in bangs. It was so nice to be able to switch things up a bit without making any drastic changes!
What do you think?
To learn more about Hair U Wear go to: http://www.hairuwear.com/
Disclaimer: I received a sample of this product to review and to keep. All opinions are my own.