Color Care for Color Treated Hair
If you haven’t seen Kim Kardashian’s new platinum blonde hair, you’re probably the only one. A drastic change like this takes a serious toll on hair and keeping these bleached locks in pristine condition will require special care.
- Enriched with Placenta Enzyme, Panthenol and Vitamins E and C to protect and fortify dry, damaged or color treated hair
- Helps repair split ends and restore manageability
- Leaves hair with healthy, natural shine and bounce
- 25.4 oz., SRP: $3.99 each
I recently had my hair colored with highlight, and I intend to keep it from looking brassy. This shampoo and conditioner duo is absolutely perfect for keeping my color looking true and vivid.
- Extra strength serum enriched with keratin, silicone and UV protectors
- Eliminates frizz and fly-aways for silky, smooth, shinier, manageable hair
- Designed to strengthen, hydrate and protect thick, coarse or extremely dry, damaged hair
- Protects color-treated hair for longer, lustrous color and shine
- 5 oz. pump bottle, SRP: $7.99
This serum is a must-have for silky, shiny and lustrous hair. I usually apply it when my hair is still damp after shampooing and towel drying. It leaves my hair gorgeous and glossy.
- Moisture-intensive treatment is perfect for when your hair is in need of more than just your daily conditioner
- Deeply nourishing Coconut Milk and Coconut Oil replenish moisture and restore high-gloss shine while Keratin and Silk Proteins help to strengthen and repair weak, fragile or damaged hair
- Suitable for: damaged, processed, color treated or natural hair
- SRP: $2.00
I use this deep conditioning mask once each week. I apply it into my hair and comb it through. Next, I put a towel over my head and leave the product in my hair for 15 minutes. After rinsing, I let my hair air dry. (I never blow dry my hair.) When my hair is dry, it looks amazing, full of shine and bounce.
Disclaimer: I received samples of these products to review and to keep. All opinions are my own.