Lancôme Get the Look: Lupita Nyong’o at the Star Wars Premiere
Last night, at the Star Wars: The Force Awakens premiere, actress Lupita Nyong’o look glamorous on the red carpet. The Lancôme ambassadress captured eyes in a classic, yet modern look.
“We went for old Hollywood glamour complete with red lips and winged liner, but with an unexpected twist, ” explains Barose. “The addition of an intense metallic silver liner created an element that made the look both classic and futuristic.”
- Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate
- Miracle Cushion Liquid Cushion Compact in 555 Suede
- Translucence Mattifying Silky Pressed Powder in 550 Suede
- Color Design 5 Pan Color Palette in Style Section
- Sourcils Gel Waterproof Eyebrow Gel-Cream in Noir
- Artliner Liquid Eye Liner in Noir
- Drama Liqui-Pencil Longwear Eye Liner in Lumiere
- Hypnôse Mascara in Black
- Blush Subtil in Shimmer Petite Pomegranate
- Le Duo Stick in Suede
- L’Absolu Rouge Lip Color in Absolute Rouge
- Le Lipstique Lip Colouring Stick in Sheer Chocolate
I absolutely love Lupita Nyong’o. She is such a great actress and is so lovely. I also love Lancôme products. I have been using their products since I was a teenager. My latest Lancôme obsession is the Translucence Mattifying Silky Pressed Powder. It keeps my skin looking airbrushed and shine-free all day. I don't know how I ever lived before I discovered it. It makes my skin look flawless!
For more information go to: http://www.lancome-usa.com
Disclaimer: I received a product sample to review. All opinions are my own.