Get Glowing Skin for Spring with Tree Hut BodyScrub
Spring is here and as the weather gets warmer, you will be wanting to reveal a little more skin. It is time to exfoliate and get that skin glowing! Tree Hut has the most amazing and luxurious body scrubs I have ever tried! Right now my favorite is Tree Hut's Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Body Scrub.
Experience intense exfoliation with Tree Hut's Shea Sugar Body Scrub with the exotic scent of Tropical Mango. Real Mango Puree, a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins, provides long lasting nourishment to aged skin, leaving your skin radiant and youthful. This gentle sugar scrub is infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, natural Mango Puree and an array of natural oils. Evening Primrose, Safflower Seed, sweet Almond, Avocado, Macadamia Seed and Orange Oil nourish as real sugar grains gently polish away dead skin cells, leaving your skin soft and smooth.
- Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
- Mango Puree: Packed with vitamins and minerals to renew dull skin and reveal a natural glow.
- Safflower Seed Oil: Natural linoleic acid contains anti-inflammatory properties which help to fight skin conditions. It also prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow, while promoting elasticity.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Regulates the function of skin's oil glands, working to increase elasticity, fight wrinkles and help heal skin conditions.
- Sweet Almond Oil: A potent antioxidant for healthy skin and stimulates the formation of collagen.
- Avocado Oil: Defends against free-radicals. Also rich in nutrients such as oleic acid, potassium, and lecithin, Avocado Oil works to generate healthy skin.
- Macadamia Seed Oil: Supports healthy cells and helps reduce skin deterioration.
- Orange Oil: Soothes dry, irritated skin while supporting collagen formation and helping repair skin damage.
I have been using my Tree Hut Sugar Body Scrub for a couple of weeks now. I use on my feet, elbows, legs, arms and chest. I even used it on my face when I had dry patches, and it gently, yet effectively removes all traces of my dry, dead skin. This amazing body scrub smells so heavenly and polishes my skin to a beautiful glow. My skin is left perfectly hydrated and completely smooth.
I love using it before I apply my sunless tanning products because it removed all of my rough skin and I end up with a streak-free tan. I absolutely love it!
For more information go to: http://www.treehutshea.com/
Disclaimer: I received product samples to review. All opinions are my own.