Save the Earth– it's the only Planet with Quinoa!
As we gear up for Earth Day on April 22, we start thinking of how we can become more conscious during our time on this planet. I Heart Keenwah—makers of nutritious quinoa snacks—has 5 earth-friendly reasons to eat your quinoa and honor Mother Earth!
5 Earth-Friendly Reasons to Eat I Heart Keenwah
1. I Heart Keenwah sources quinoa exclusively from the Salar de Uyuni on the altiplano of southern Bolivia. Why? Because the farmers of Bolivia follow farming traditions that are completely organic. READ MORE
2. Quinoa makes an excellent addition to your Meatless Monday meals — did you know practicing Meatless Monday can save about 104,000 gallons of water each year? READ MORE
3. Global food demand will grow 70% or more by 2050, along with a significant need for protein — an essential nutrient for human health. Plant-based proteins like quinoa could actually feed the world! READ MORE
4. I Heart Keenwah products are Non-GMO Verified, which means they are committed to working with seed breeders and farmers who do not use genetically modified organisms. READ MORE
5. Production of animal protein is responsible for 18% of all greenhouse gas. Quinoa, on the other hand, is a complete plant protein containing all 9 essential amino acids and can be easily substituted for animal protein. READ MORE
Happy Earth Day!
About I Heart Foods Corp:
I Heart Foods Corp, makers of I Heart Keenwah snacks, is dedicated to bringing delicious products to the market that have essential health-promoting nutrients. The company cooks up quinoa snacks with great flavors and simple ingredients, making it easy for you to get quinoa, a super food, into your day-to-day routine.
Ravi Jolly and Sarah Chalos, I Heart Keenwah’s founders, chose quinoa because of its numerous health and nutritional benefits—it’s the only grain that is a complete source of protein, containing all nine essential amino acids. I Heart Keenwah’s mission is to create healthy, delicious snacks made with real food that have a short ingredients list. Products available online and in 3,000+ retailers and health food stores nationwide.
To learn more about I Heart Keenwah and their products, visit www.iheartkeenwah.com .
Disclaimer: I received samples to facilitate this post.