Beauty and Skincare Must-Haves for Weekend Getaways
The weather is getting warmer! It is definitely time to plan a weekend getaway. Perhaps to the beach? I know that when I want a quick getaway, I want to get packed as quickly as possible. I just grab my favorite beauty and skincare essentials, and get on the road!
Below I have listed some must-have skincare, beauty and hair items that I take with me on these fun-filled excursions!
1. Sun Bum 'Cool Down' Hydrating After Sun Gel ($9.99, trustthebum.com)
a. Vitamin E enriched, our soothing Aloe Gel will rehydrate your sun-baked skin and ease the pain of a burn and help prevent peeling!
2. Sun Bum SPF 30 Original Sunscreen Lotion ($15.99, trustthebum.com)
a. This moisturizing sunscreen formula will protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching your skin with Vitamin E!
3. Sun Bum SPF 30 Face Stick ($9.99, trustthebum.com)
a. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Vitamin E is available in a convenient and easy to use Face Stick!
4. Sun Bum SPF 30 Lip Balms ($3.99, trustthebum.com)
a. Smooth SPF 30 sunscreen lip balms with added Aloe and Vitamin E will protect and moisturize your lips all day long!
5. STREEKERS ($11.95, colormetrics.com)
a. True temporary hair color that is perfect for some added fun at any dinner date!
6. Smashbox Camera Ready BB Water SPF 30 ($42.00, smashbox.com)
a. This primer water technology means a liquid silk-consistency—it literally glides onto your face, blends easily and moves with your skin
7. RPZL Polisher Brush ($40.00, rpzl.com)
a. This lightweight hair brush is made for both combing through hair with ease and styling great looks! Great for brushing out extensions too.
What if you’re not into wearing makeup during a weekend getaway, but still want to look effortlessly flawless? Try the below tip!
“Ditch the makeup and opt for a longer-lasting natural look with a lash/brow tint or eyelash extensions”
- Umbreen Sheikh, CEO and Founder of Wink Brow Bar
Disclaimer: I have posted in exchange for samples.