Hairstyles Inspired by your Favorite TV Characters // VO5
Need new hairstyle ideas for Summertime? Look no further than your favorite TV show! So many hairstyle trends are inspired by popular television series characters:
- Game of Thrones and the braid craze
- Carrie Bradshaw and the curly bob
- And of course, The Rachel
The Original Hollywood haircare company, Alberto VO5, has created friendly and easy to create styles that match your favorite current character’s styles:
- The Outlander Half-Up Celtic Knot (Inspired by Claire from the hit TV show)
- The Magical Daenerys Targerayn Half-Up Braided Halo (courtesy of Game of Thrones)
- The Strong Cookie Top Knot (thanks to Empire)
- The Classic Serena Fishtail Braid (xoxo, Gossip Girl)
Below you will find the step-by-step guide on how to do each of these fun springtime hairstyles~with a bit of help from Alberto VO5!
Here is how to do the Celtic Knot
Here's how to do the Top Knot
And the Fishtail Braid (My favorite!)
Last but not least, the Braided Halo, So Pretty!
You can find VO5 products at your local grocery and variety stores
*Product sent in exchange for post. All opinions are my own.