Sunday Beauty: Best Beauty Products for the Weekend
The weekend will be upon us before we know it. (Not soon enough, actually.) Sunday is the perfect time to relax as much as possible and get yourself focused for the week ahead. Face masks and hair treatments are just a few of the much needed pampering sessions that are perfect for this special day.
Below, I’ve listed some of my very favorite, head-to-toe beauty rituals (perfect for lazy Sundays!) that you can do right from the comfort of your couch or bed! Sounds blissful, doesn't it?
1. Green Tea & Carrot Deep Strengthening & Restorative Mask Treatment: If your hair is in need of some extra TLC, after the hot tools and extreme weather conditions of the week, try this mask treatment from the Mane Choice! Enriched with biotin, green tea, and carrot oil, this product will immediately begin to repair and restore dry and damaged strands. Formulated to penetrate the hair shaft and infuse your hair with high-quality vitamins and nutrients. After shampooing, apply a generous amount from root to end. Massage gently into hair, especially the ends and distribute evenly. Leave on for 15min or an hour! $17.99, themanechoice.com, Target, Sally Beauty Supply, Rite Aid.
Incorporate deep conditioning and leave-in conditioners into your regimen every 7 to 14 days to ensure that your strands stay hydrated, longer. Always rinse out your conditioner with cool water. It helps lock in moisture, close the cuticle, and boosts shine!
– Ebony Bomani, Master Cosmetologist & Educator of The Mane Choice Hair Solution
2. fango ESSENZIALI Mud Mask Treatment for Face + Body: Get an at home spa experience with this mineral-rich mud mask designed to calm and soothe problematic, irritated and tight feeling skin. Providing a revitalizing surge of skin soothing ingredients, the CALM mud mask transforms skin from tight and dull to luminous and healthy in as little as five minutes. $32.50 (7 oz. jar) at Macy’s and Macys.com.
- Mineral-Rich Mud: Derived from the earth, this powerful ingredient is infused with minerals that work to purify pores, exfoliate and clarify the skin without drying it out.
- Lavender Extract: Eases the appearance of fine lines while reduces tightness, calming the skin and soothing the senses.
- Lemon Seed Extract: Helps fight against pollutants on the skin with powerful antioxidants.
3. neuLASH Lash Enhancing Serum and neuBROW Brow Enhancing Serum: Treat the sometimes forgotten hair on your face with these serums formulated to enhance and moisturize brows and lashes.
neuLash This nutrient-rich formula delivers benefits beyond conditioning. neuLASH is fortified with Active Eyelash Technology® to dramatically improve the weak appearance of eyelashes in just 30 days. Pumpkin seed extract nourishes the lashes and helps lashes look more luxurious than ever. $150, skinresearchlabs.com or Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale’s
neuBROW This potent serum is formulated with an exclusive Dual-Weight Protein Complex™ that restores the appearance of youthful brows, promoting suppleness and shine. It delivers beautiful, more defined eyebrows in just 60 days. Sweet almond protein creates a protective layer, bringing softness and brilliance to the brow line. $150,skinresearchlabs.com or Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale’s.
4. Arbonne Intelligence® Lip Treatment: Give your lips some love with this targeted formula that features the proprietary ingredient Phytinol™, which helps soften the appearance of fine lines on the lips and contours, and supports the skin’s natural moisture barrier. Lips feel replenished, hydrated and moisturized. Also enhances the appearance of lip volume and multitasks as a primer for lipstick or gloss. $38, purchase here.
*Product received. Any opinions are my own