The Ultimate Winter Skincare Secret! Take a Look!
Take Care of Your Skin in the
Colder Weather with Zakia’s Morocco
With winter coming up, it is so important to make sure you take the time to really take care of your skin. The best way to do this is to make sure you know how to get the best out of your skin care products. Zakia’s Morocco is the most simple and luxurious home spa treatment that hydrates, replenishes, and rejuvenates your skin!
Zakia’s Morocco know’s just how important your skin is, so they have taken the time to create products that will bring out the natural glow in you! The secret behind their amazing line is Argan Oil.
Argan oil has gained an international reputation as nature’s anti-aging skin care product. It is rich in naturally occurring antioxidants, essential fatty acids, carotenoids, ferulic acid, sterols, polyphenols, and contains remarkably high levels of vitamin E. Argan Oil provides your skin and body with the nutrients it needs to maintain its healthy radiance.
Argan oil is the nut oil of the Argan tree, which grows in south west Morocco and is currently endangered and under UNESCO protection. The Egyptian botanist and physicist Ibn Al Baytar first documented its health properties in the 13th century and nowadays it is widely used by the local population for cooking and to soothe dry skin, acne, chicken pox and to prevent stretch marks.
Argan Oil- The Perfect Skin Care Product Features:
- Extremely rich in Vitamin E helps regenerate skin cell development and protect against external hostile elements such as sun, cold, and wind
- Restores the skin’s natural barrier and neutralizes free radicals for a healthier and fresher look
- Rich in proteins shown to help tone and maintain the skin’s elasticity
- Moisturizing and hydrating properties help soften and contour your skin reducing the appearance of wrinkles and blemishes
- Great for preventing stretch marks caused by pregnancy or weight fluctuations
- Have oily skin? Don’t be afraid of facial oil. Argan Oil has a unique sebum controlling action
- Used by many as an effective treatment for eczema, acne and psoriasis
- Repair broken, brittle nails simply and naturally
- Excellent treatment for dry and oily hair, including the dreaded split ends
- Restores life and brilliance to tired, stressed hair due to excessive washing and blow drying
Give your skin the secret of Morocco this season during the harshest months on your skin with Zakia’s Morocco products!
My thoughts: I received samples of Zakia's Morocco products to review. I was sent a bottle of their Zakia's Argan Oil, plus a container of Moroccan Black Soap with Summer Lavender/Argan Oil in a gift set. (See below.)
I love the Argan Oil, because it is the ultimate product for both body and hair. I often apply it to my damp skin right after I shower to seal in the moisture. I also love to use it by adding a few drops to my freshly shampooed hair. It always leaves my hair very shiny and luxuriously silky.
As for the , I had never tried anything like it before. Moroccan Black Soap is a unique, natural soap that is quite different than any soaps I have ever used.
It is not a hard bar soap or gel or liquid. nor gel. It is a thick, rich soft butter texture that is slippery to the touch. Made from pure Olive Oil, we have a number of offerings including Argan Oil, Lavender, Orange Blossom, Jasmine, and Eucalyptus. Moroccan Black Soap may be used daily as your every day soap. Once a week use with our Kessa exfoliating mitt for truly healthy, glowing skin.
I apply it in the showerand I lather up my skin from head to toe. After I get myself super sudsy, I wait about five minutes and then rinse it all off. It completely loosens all of my dead skin so that when I exfoliate using the loofah mitt, my skin is left softer than silk, and purely heavenly!
About Zakia’s Morocco
Founded in 2009, Zakia’s Naturals is a top specialty retailer of Moroccan Beauty Products. They carry the most quality products as possible with a focus on buying organic classified raw materials. Zakia’s Morocco thrive on pure, natural traditional methods and treatments. With Zakia's Morocco, enjoy the wonderful benefits of Moroccan, and many other beauty treatments.
For more information go to: http://www.zakiasmorocco.com/
*Product received. All opinions are my own.