Six Easy Expert Holiday Hairstyles
During the busy holiday season, you will probably find yourself in a time crunch when it comes to getting ready for holiday parties and gatherings with loved ones. Relieve one step of your holiday stress by creating these six easy, on-trend holiday hair styles with these helpful tips from global hair stylist, Simon Miller.
1. Create a sleek ponytail by pull hair back into a tight pony and securing hair with FREESHAPE 2-in-1 styling + finishing spray. Then wrap velvet around the lower portion of the ponytail to create an on-trend holiday style.
2. Upgrade your messy bun for a posh, polished look by adding HAIRPLAY playable texture for re-workable texture and sparkly bobby pins to lock hair in place.
3.Give your effortless up-do a stylish, twist without making it stiff by adding a simple crown braid to upgrade your holiday style.
4. Create the perfect holiday half-up look but section off a small portion of hair on the top of your hair and securing hair in a top knot bun. Then, add FREESHAPE hot flex spray to lower portion of hair before styling hair with a curling iron to create loose waves.
5. Get the perfect chignon by putting hair into a low ponytail and braiding hair in ponytail. Then twist braid around base, securing it at the nape of the neck for the perfect, elegant but simple bun.
6. Style your hair to create effortless, loose waves that can be touched up between work and your holiday party. Use FREESHAPE hot flex spray for restyling hair with protection when using any heat tool.
*Product sent. All opinions are my own.