Devera Naturals' Rosewater Cleansing Offers Health & Beauty Benefits...Now at a GREAT Special Price!
A Rose is a Rose…and a Natural Skincare Rock Star!
Devera Naturals’ Rosewater Cleansing Toner Cleans,
Soothes & Promotes Healthy Skin
Roses are the ultimate symbol of beauty. But did you know they actually provide benefits to those seeking natural beauty solutions for dry skin, fine lines and many other skin conditions? This long-stemmed beauty booster has been used since ancient times to help reduce wrinkles and tighten pores. Cleopatra may have started this trend. Turns out she was a huge rosewater fan and used it daily to keep her skin beautiful with a youthful glow. Many women worldwide still use rosewater as a daily facial toner.
Because it contains antioxidants that help strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissue. It’s often used as an astringent after facials to close pores and tighten capillaries. Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin. Additionally, the molecules in rose water are small so they pass into the skin easily, making this natural elixir beneficial to all skin types. It can help soothe and cool sensitive and irritated skin, balance and cleanse oily skin, rejuvenate, soften and tone mature skin, revitalize and add beautiful glow to the normal skin.
- It’s a great cleanser that aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores.
- Rosewater helps maintain the skin’s pH balance, and also controls excess oil
- Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema
- Due to its antibacterial properties, rose water also aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds
- The antioxidant properties of rose water help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissue
- It also helps aging skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay
- The nourishing and moisturizing properties of rose water enhance the quality of hair. It is known to treat mild scalp inflammations and get rid of dandruff. Rosewater works wonders as a natural conditioner and revitalizes hair growth.
Devera Naturals’ Rosewater Cleansing Toner cleans, tones, and exfoliates in one easy step. Infused with hydrating oats and willow-bark extract to moisturize, it promotes healthy skin-cell turnover. It’s now available on Amazon.com.
About Devera Naturals
Devera Naturals is a woman-owned business created in 2008 by Linda Joffe as a result of a serious bout with breast cancer. Linda is passionate about enhancing the beauty of every woman…naturally. Devera Naturals offers only those products that will benefit consumers according to the company’s uncompromisingly high standards, containing only natural and organic ingredients.
Devera Naturals functions to benefit their consumers, employees, community, and brand.
Their eco-friendly packaging comprised of recyclable glass containers and environmentally safe ink labels contribute to the sustainability of our community. A portion of the proceeds is donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation which helps provide mammograms and follow up care for disadvantaged women throughout the U.S.
Devera Naturals products can be found online at https://deveranaturals.com/. Become a fan on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/DeveraNaturals.