Easy Sangria Recipes To Make With Your Friends This Winter
Winter is in full swing which means we're all stuck inside until we see the sun shine. But it doesn't have to be boring – have some friends over and try out these easy-make sangria recipes that will keep you warm all season long.
- 1 bottle of Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Riserva
- 1 large orange, sliced
- 1 large apple, chopped
- 1 large pear, chopped
- Seeds of 1 pomegranate
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- Add fruit to large pitcher
- Top with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Riserva
- Place in fridge for an hour before serving
- Spoon fruit in glass before pouring wine
- Garnish with cinnamon stick
- Add ice to top (optional)
- 5 Cranberries
- 2 oz. Sparkling Ice Cranberry Frost
- 1 ½ oz. Cranberry Juice
- Citrus Bitters
- 2 ½ oz. Apple Cider
- Orange Peel
- In a highball glass, muddle cranberries.
- Pour in Sparkling Ice Cranberry Frost and cranberry juice.
- Add 4 dashes of citrus bitter sand top with apple cider.
- Finish with ice and an orange peel garnish.