Summertime Beauty Alert! A Few of My Latest Beauty Faves!
I love learning about skin care companies that I hadn't heard of before. I was recently browsing online for lash enhancing serums, and I discovered Luma By Laura. I was given the chance to review a few of their products, which are perfect for re-vamping your summertime beauty routine.
First, there is LumaLash – Rapid Eyelash Growth Serum with Red Grape Peptide for Longer Looking Lashes & Brows. I am always on the lookout for a lash growth serum that isn't too expensive, and really works!
POWERFUL PEPTIDE GROWTH SERUM - Stem cell complex that acts as a growth serum, making your eyelashes appear longer and thicker.
- STRENGTHENS YOUR LASHES - This Innovative Formula nourishes skin at the base while moisturizing and conditioning each strand, which helps reduce breakage and encourages a look of longer and plumper lashes.
- ANTIOXIDANT SUPPORT FOR WEAK AND SPARSE LASHES - this formula harnesses the power of stem cells derived from the skin of red grapes, which provide strong antioxidant benefits.
- WORKS AS A MOISTURIZER - Just as hair needs a conditioner, so do lashes. Glycerin, a humectant, ensures that the delicate lash area is deeply hydrated, and also works to prevent any valuable moisture from escaping.
I have been using my Rapid Eyelash Growth Serum for about six weeks now, and have noticed that my lashes are fuller. I can't wait to see them grow! For now, they are definitely more lush.
With the weather getting warmer, my skin has been getting quite greasy! I had been getting rather large zits on my chin, and I hate that! I needed something to help reduce the oiliness and to keep my pores clear. LumaMask – Therapeutic Zinc & Sulfur Mask With Salicylic Acid to Deep Clean Pores for Blackhead Removal does the following:
- BEST BLACKHEAD REMOVER - Contains a combination of therapeutic bentonite clay (acts as a dirt magnet), salicylic acid and sulfur which remove dirt, toxins and impurities from your facial pores.
- FIGHTS AWAY BLEMISHES - LumaMask's effective clay based formula targets blemishes so that you enjoy fresh, soft and glowing skin after just a single use!
- REDUCES SWELLING & REDNESS - Uses the natural healing properties of zinc oxide to help calm, soothe and reduce the appearance of redness on sensitive skin types.
- EXFOLIATES DEAD SKIN - Our formula uses salicylic acid (a beta hydroxy acid) to help dissolve impactions. It reduces the appearance of impactions and large pores by exfoliating and releasing impurites.
- REMOVES OIL & IMPURITIES FROM YOUR SKIN - Uses zinc oxide to absorb excess oil and reduces sebum buildup within the follicles.
I use this amazing mask once each week. I simply smooth a thin layer over my clean skin, avoiding my eye area. I leave on my face for 10-15 minutes and remove it with a damp wash cloth. My skin is left feeling fresh, clean and oil free. I haven't seen any zits since I have started using this product.
Another really fun, and perfect for summer beauty staple that I have been enjoying is TempiTats Temporary Tattoos. they are just a fun and non-committed way to express yourself!
The idea for TempiTats started in the spring of 2015 at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival. Co-Founder, Erica Meyer, noticed the lack of design selections of metallic temporary tattoos her fellow music festival-goers were wearing.
After searching online, she was unhappy with how expensive and limiting the selections of these jewelry-inspired metallic tattoos were and decided to create her own designs that were not only unique and beautiful but also affordable. From this, TempiTats was born.
Erica, the creative mind behind TempiTats, is hard at work coming up with unique designs that continue to appeal to anyone and for any occasion. TempiTats now has hundreds of designs in gold, silver, black, turquoise, and so many other colors! She's enlisted the help of her fiancé Dave who is the marketing guru and responsible for running the business.
I received samples of TempiTats to review, and tried out several gorgeous designs on different parts of my body, and asked my husband what he thought. Part of him thought it was sexy, the other part of him thought it was funny. I guess I am just a little old for these types of things. I could see wearing one to a fun-outdoor festival, to add a touch of uniqueness to your summer style.
I gave a few of them to my twenty-one year old daughter, and she plans to sport her favorite designs when the weather gets a little warmer where she lives in Utah.
To learn more about TempiTats, go to: https://tempitats.com