Random Facts about ME
1. I weighed 98 lbs. when I graduated from high school, because I could not gain weight no matter how hard I tried.....now I would give ANYTHING to have back that metabolism!
2. I met my husband, Jon at the Oregon State Fair in Salem in 1991. We were both in line for the same ride. We met quite by accident when upon exiting the ride, I swung the little metal gate to get out, and it swung back and hit Jon in the knee. I apologized, he asked my phone number and the rest is history.
3. I failed accounting and typing (twice) at MHCC. My parents really wasted their money trying to get me educated.
I still cannot do accounting, or math........20 years later. And I can still only type one key at a time.
4. My middle finger on my left hand was nearly severed in a screen door accident when I was two. I bled through two bath towels and went into shock. So I have lived all my life with a deformed finger. So, I only use my right middle finger when I am mad. (kidding)
5. I am writing a novel on Adult A.D.H.D. (which I have been diagnosed with.) I don't know when I'll finish it, as I am naturally' too distracted.'
6. I have written two screenplays, but have misplaced them on a couple of floppy disks that are probably gone forever by now. I plan to edit and submit them if I ever find them.
7. I enjoy working with mentally disabled people, because I feel very close to them, as I was raised with an aunt who had Down's Syndrome. She taught me so very much about life.
8. I am a member of AIA. (Actors in Action) of Portland. I enjoyed 'playing' a bus passenger, a bartender in a (soon to be released feature film) and a mental patient at Dammasch. I had to 'put that career on hold' when I got pregnant with my fourth child. Now that he is two, I may never be able to do it again. I was scheduled to work on the Twighlight movie and Management' with Jennifer Aniston, but had to cancel due to being a new mommy. Oh well! It is fun though!
Right now Brendan Frasier and Harrison Ford are filming a scene in my daughter, Myelie's elementary school here is Estacada. Oh, how I'd LOVE to have been a part of that!
9. I have a short and wicked temper. I throw bookcases. Enough said.
10. I am starting to experiment in Real Estate. Upon applying the techniques I .....if I ever get to it!
11. My teenage son has mastered the electric guitar and (without any lessons) is becoming an incredible musician. Think Guns-n- Roses.
12. I have not grown up yet.
13. I accidentally killed our family dog in July 2007. His name was Koda and he was a black lab. It was not my fault. He got ahold of my silky underwear and choked to death on it. I feel bad.
14. I tried skiing once. My husband took me. I was terrified of the ski lift. I fell way too many times. I hated it. Now my husband and son go together and they love it.
15. I never went camping until I was married. I like it, but I hate not being able to wash my hair. I still go ANYWAY.
16. I cry when my husbands shoots deer. He goes hunting a lot. (Bow and rifle.)
17. I like going fishing, but I am a curse when I go. No one catches ANYTHING. Therefore, I stay on the shore.
18. I didn't get my driver's lisence until I was 19. I was TOO SCARED. When I did get it, I passed with the lowest possible score, but I passed. I am now a very good driver, and no longer scared.
19. I never got a traffic ticket until this past year for going 5 MPH over the speed limit in a school zone. I did show my good middle finger to the cop that day. (Good thing he ignored it.)
20. I won't go anywhere without make up on. (Big surprise, huh?)
21. I HATED high school.
22. I have NEVER played a video game, (not since ATARI) and NEVER will.
23. I could eat pickles ALL DAY!
24. I hate long car trips.
25. I HATE crowds.