A Family, Beauty, Health and Lifestyle Blog
Infusium is excited to celebrate this year’s Golden Globes with Julia Louis-Dreyfus AND Connie Britton, donning their next generation of Infusium products that transform hair heath with every use.
Renowned celebrity stylist, Matthew Monson (@matthewmonzon), worked his magic for Best Actress in a Comedy nominee, Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ effortlessly chic look, while Connie Britton’sgorgeous style was created by celebrity stylist, Enzo Angileri (@enzoangileri). Both stylists used Infusium to ensure these ladies hair stayed healthy during and even after their struts on the red-carpet.
See below for the “How To’s” from Matthew and Enzo, and the Infusium products they used:
“GET THE LOOK” FROM MATTHEW MONZON:
- For Julia Louis Dreyfus’ look tonight I wanted her hair to look soft, shiny and stunning.
- First, I washed and conditioned her hair with the Infusium Repair + Renew Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Next, to protect her hair from any damage, I sprayed Infusium Repair + Renew Leave-In Treatment from mid shaft through the ends combing through with a wide toothcomb.
- Then I took a quarter size amount of Infusium Repair + Renew Leave-In Crème emulsified in my hands, and worked through the last 3 inches of the hair to help eliminate frizz and flyaways.
- I started drying her hair using just my hands, and lifting her strands for texture and root volume. After it was half way dry, I incorporated a round brush to finish and create even more volume.
- To keep with Julia’s signature style, I created a strong center part with a tailcomb. Then separated her hair into large sections, and starting curling using a large barrel iron for a more tousled feeling.
- To finish the look, I used the Infusium Repair + Renew Smoothing Serum to smooth over the ends and give a bit more definition to the hair.
“GET THE LOOK” FROM ENZO ANGILERI:
- I wanted Connie’s style to look elegant, shiny and smooth.
- I started by washing and conditioning her hair with the Infusium Repair + Renew Shampoo and Conditioner.
- While her hair was still wet, I parted the hair down the middle and then sprayed Infusium Repair + Renew Leave-In Treatment to the ends of her hair.
- Then I sectioned her hair into about 20 sections and starting drying with a round brush. After, I pinned each section up like a roller and let it set for about 5 minutes for volume and natural wave. I took out the pins and brushed her hair so the waves would loosen.
- Starting from the back of the head, I used a 1.5 inch curling iron and began curling the hair to accentuate the soft waves.
- When finished, I lightly brushed it out again for that natural look. I applied the Infusium Repair + Renew Smoothing Serum at the top of her head, near her part to avoid fly aways.
PRODUCTS USED FROM INFUSIUM:
- Repair + Renew Shampoo
- Infused with Keratin and Argan Oil, this formula gently cleanses fragile strands.
- For busy women who've been unkind to their hair -- damaging it with daily heat styling, regular color processing and harsh environments.
- With every wash! For optimum sheen and smoothness, follow with Infusium™ Repair + Renew Conditioner, and Original Leave-in Treatment.
- Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse well.
Available in-stores at Target starting end of January
*Product en route. All opinions are my own.
I'd like to introduce the new Miracle Therapy Collection from "the problem hair experts," Infusium 23. The brand's first product launch in three years, this line features a key formula ingredient, Moringa Oil, derived from a nutrient-dense plant native to the Himalayas and revered for its healing properties.
The Miracle Therapy collection includes five SKUs, two of which are completely new applications of the leave-in treatment that can also help with styling -- a foaming mousse for volume and a foaming serum to tame flyaways.
The following products are available at select retailers nationwide for $6.99-$7.99 ea:
- Miracle Therapy Shampoo
- Miracle Therapy Conditioner
- Miracle Therapy Leave-in Treatment Spray
- Miracle Therapy Leave-in Treatment Foaming Mousse
- Miracle Therapy Leave-in Treatment Foaming Serum
I was sent samples of the Miracle Therapy Collection to review. After washing my with the luxurious shampoo, I leave the conditioner in for about 2-3 minutes while shaving my legs. I rinse it out and then towel dry. I usually use the foaming serum on my hair while it is still damp, followed by the leave-in mousse. What I love about the leave-in spray is that I will use that in between shampoos to refresh my hair and add vitality. After using Miracle Therapy products for over a week, the condition and texture of my hair is miraculously improved from damaged,dry and dull to bouncy, healthy and lustrous. I cannot even see my split ends any more. My hair is shiny and beautiful. I'm in love!
To learn more about Infusium 23 go to: http://www.infusium23.com/