A Family, Beauty, Health and Lifestyle Blog
It has felt like Summer lately! We have had a couple of 85 degree days this week so far! I LOVE the sunshine! I would like to share some of my favorite warm weather inspired products from Smashbox, Sun Bum, Conair, STREEKERS, RPZL and Westmore Beauty.
1. Sun Bum Beach Formula Shine Spray ($19.99, trustthebum.com) is the perfect tropical blend of pure Coconut Oil, Argan Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil and Banana Leaf which work to revitalize the hair
2. RPZL Pop of Color ($32, rpzl.com) in Bold Blue is the easiest hair extension to add at a moment’s notice! Since it’s 100% Remy Virgin hair you can style it with heat tools as well!
3. STREEKERS ($11.95, streekers.com) in Pink and Purple is a cool new hair color that uses innovative technology. Won’t flake and you can easily brush through your hair!
4. Smashbox Cosmetics L.A. Lights Blush and Highlight Palette ($35, smashbox.com) this foolproof palette features two tonal shades of blush—one true and one rich—plus their perfectly matched highlighter for a radiant, natural-looking glow.
5. Westmore Beauty Lasting Effects Brow Gel ($22.78, QVC) contains hair like fibers which seamlessly blend and shape the brow to perfection!
6. Conair Detangling Collection ($5.99, Walmart) designed to work with both wet and dry hair, this vibrantly colored brush features a unique hook-shaped handle to hang in the shower, ensuring you get smoother hair with every wash.
(Product provided for review/feature)
T'is the Season! Holiday parties here we come! Here are some great beauty/hair looks spotted this past month on Kylie Jenner, Beyoncé and Jaime King. See below for the perfect products and tips to recreate these looks!
“Start off with using a lip liner to outline the outer ridge of your lips (the meaty area where your face and your lips meet). Using your lip liner draw an “x” in the center of the top lip and draw a heavy vertical line in the center of your bottom lip. This creates a pouty lip affect.”
– Smashbox’s Pro-Lead Makeup Artist, Lori Taylor-Davis
“Start with brushing out your hair to take out all the knots and tangles. Then, brush your hair into a ponytail to ensure the hair is completely smooth before adding the elastic. Once you have added the elastic in the desired section, take RPZL’s Pony In an Instant hair extension and place on top of ponytail. Slip the hair clip into your pony to secure and wrap the extra hair piece around the pony and you’re good to go!”
– RPZL co-founder, Lisa Richards
“Using solid or multicolored bobby pins and layering/crisscrossing
makes for a great hairstyle!”
– Scunci stylist, Laura Polko
Disclaimer: I received samples of these products to review. Any opinions are my own.