A Family, Beauty, Health and Lifestyle Blog
When you become a pregnant with a precious little life, your body no longer belongs just to you. Your body is a temple and you are sharing that temple with the tiny human you are growing. It is up to you, Mama, to protect and nurture that special little person who is trusting you to grow his or her body. You must not only nourish your body with healthful foods, but that you also make sure to use products that are safe for pregnancy!
You need to steer clear of anything that contains harmful chemicals. This also important during breastfeeding. Any product that you use on your skin can be transferred to your baby through breastfeeding.
Being a Mama is hard work! And you DO sweat, and you DO get smelly, and it is nice to find products to help you to smell fresh.
However, please be aware that the chemicals in your deodorant can get into your breast milk. After all, your underarms are in very close proximity to your breast tissue!
Thankfully, Earth Mama Deodorants are formulated to be safe for pregnancy and breastfeeding. AND they come in a cute set of four minis!
Earth Mama’s mini deodorants give you four flavors in one box! They are also travel-savvy and very cute. Pop one in your purse, the diaper bag, your gym bag or stuff ‘em in stockings with a falala – they are just that good. You get all four flavors in one fun-filled box! Refreshing ginger-lime GingerAid Deodorant, tangerine-y Bright Citrus Deodorant, naturally unscented Natural Non-Scents Deodorant, and fresh, soothing Calming Lavender Deodorant.
Think you're too sensitive for natural deodorants with baking soda? You got another think comin’! This formula was made for extra sensitive skin with the perfect balance of baking soda and magnesium. Just enough to work, not enough to hurt sensitive skin. NO propylene glycol, artificial fragrance, parabens or aluminum. Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation. Better than natural – organic!
Your skin soaks it all in.
So toxic ingredients in deodorant?
That’s a hard no.
- Wash underarms well, dry thoroughly, apply your new favorite deodorant.
- Formulated especially for sensitive skin, pregnancy, breastfeeding and YOU!
- NO artificial fragrance (or natural fragrance, or botanical fragrance, in fact NO F word at all! Just organic essential oils that smell great.)
- NO propylene glycol, artificial fragrance, parabens or aluminum
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation
- Better than natural – organic! NSF/ANSI 305 certified by Oregon Tilth in fact.
- #LoveYourLymphNodes #NoFword
All of my babies were breastfed, and thankfully, my daughter is breastfeeding her baby who was born last month. Yes, baby Reylin is my first grand daughter. We are so blessed!
My daughter, Cassidy, is a wonderful mother. She is using Earth Mama’s deodorants to stay fresh. Cassidy says that she loves them. They keep her feeling fresh. She is thankful for that, because sometimes new mamas don't get a lot of time for regular showers. Each fragrance is uplifting and helps keep baby blues at bay, and the formulas do not irritate her sensitive skin. With these four minis, it is very convenient to have one in the bathroom, one in the diaper bag, one in the car and one in her purse. (Mommies sweat a lot.)
Best of all, using Earth Mama's deodorant gives Cass one less thing to worry about, so that she has more time to focus on her sweet baby girl.
No chemicals for this precious angel!
Enter to win! One winner will receive an Earth Mama Mini Deodorant 4-pack set (Retail Value: $15.99)
How? It's easy! Just enter to win by filling out the Giveaway Tools form below. Good luck!
*Product received. All opinions are my own.
When our children are born, we know that we will do anything to keep our little ones safe. From the toys they play with, to the way we serve them their food, it is a parent's job to make certain that their world is baby proof.
Thinkbaby and Thinksport are the leaders in safe, non-toxic products for babies and small children.
Introducing Thinkbaby's newest product the ThinkSaucer, a suction plate with quick release suction base, making the plate usable for children of all ages.
The ThinkSaucer with the suction base is usable for children ages 6 months - 3 years as the suction base keeps food on the plate and not on the floor!
Once the child gets older, the suction base can be easily removed, making the plate just as useful.
Suction plates have been on the market for quite some time, but children instantly outgrow them. Introducing the ThinkSaucer, a plate that lasts. The quick release suction base easily removes, so the plate becomes useful for children of all ages.
- The push button removable top allows for easy food storage for any leftovers.
- The ThinkSaucer is free of harmful chemicals such as BPA, PET, phthalates, melamine and nitrosamines.
The secret is out! My oldest son is expecting a baby in January with his sweet wife, Cassidy. Yes, I am going to be a grandma. Shhh! Don't tell anyone! (They are going to officially announce it in a couple of weeks.) I am getting a head start on gathering, purchasing and collecting products for this sweet baby-to-be. I have already purchased several Thinkbaby items, including a ThinkSaucer. Stay tuned for pictures!
For more information, go to: http://gothinkbaby.com/
*Product received. All opinions are my own.
Being the KEY to a safe laundry room is so important these days. There are too many things in the laundry room that cannot be good for a child or animal to get into.
The American Cleaning Institute (ACI), launched the KEY Pledge consumer safety education campaign in June of 2013. It is a multi-platform educational campaign that is aimed to help educate consumers and raise awareness surrounding the proper usage, storage and handling of liquid laundry packets.
This is what the campaign aims to educate people on:
1. Serious harm including accidental ingestion and eye exposure can occur if children get their hands on liquid laundry packets. Each laundry packet contains highly concentrated liquid laundry detergent and can cause serious injury if they end up in the hands and mouths of children.
2. The ACI urges parents and caregivers to re-evaluate their homes, particularly their laundry room and routine, to help ensure that children are safe. The ACI is dedicated to raising awareness and education to help protect children from laundry packet accidents. Together, we can make safety the number one priority.
3. The ACI encourages consumers to get involved, take action, and pledge to be the KEY to a safe laundry room and routine. You can take the KEY Pledge online at keypledge.com and follow ACI’s simple steps to be the KEY to your family’s laundry safety.
4. Educational materials, graphics and prevention tips are available on keypledge.com.
Who wants the chance to win a $2,500 gift card for a laundry room makeover? Yes you do!!
Just take ACI’s KEY Pledge to a safe laundry room and routine and be automatically entered into this sweepstakes!
You can find more information about the KEY Pledge campaign and sweepstakes entry here: http://www.cleaninginstitute.org/keypledge/
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends on December 31, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Open to legal residents of 50 U.S., the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, 21 and older. Void where prohibited. For Official Rules, go HERE. Sponsor: American Cleaning Institute.
*Sponsored Post. Opinions Are My Own.