A Family, Beauty, Health and Lifestyle Blog
There's nothing quite like the feeling of soft and luxurious fabrics on your skin, is there? Green Earth Bamboo produces high quality organic fabrics that are made with viscose from bamboo. I received Ecolux Lace Cami and a sexy Bamboo Lace Boyshort from Green Earth Bamboo, and I absolutely love them. I have never felt so pampered.
- Bamboo is naturally antimicrobial and anti-fungal in its raw state.
- Bamboo contains a natural agent called bamboo kun which requires no harmful chemicals to prevent bacteria and fungus from cultivating on it–keeping the fabric odor free. This allows for less washing which saves on energy, time and money.
- Bamboo is soft. Bamboo fiber is softer than cotton, cashmere and silk. It almost has a buttery soft quality to it.
- Bamboo is practical. Bamboo is more durable and less expensive than silk or cashmere, but has a very high soil release value and can be conveniently cleaned in your washer and dryer.
- Bamboo is comfortable. Bamboo clothing feels better on your skin, and it's breathable, which keeps you drier. Bamboo fabric also acts as a thermal regulator to your body temperature.
- Bamboo is hypoallergenic. Did you know that Bamboo's organic and natural fiber properties make it naturally hypoallergenic? It is non-irritating to the skin, and works extremely well for anyone having allergies, eczema, dermatitis or other skin sensitivities. Bamboo sheets, bath towels and duvet covers are great for this characteristic, as well as our bamboo baby products and bamboo clothing.
Green Earth Bamboo has an amazing selection of organic bedding, bamboo clothing, luxury bath, bamboo baby products and accessories. My sister has a set of their sheets, and she is always telling me how amazing they feel when she crawls into bed at night. I am jealous and will have to get myself a set!
For more information on viscose from bamboo and bamboo facts: http://www.greenearthbamboo.com/Organic-Bamboo-Fabric-Facts-s/89.htm
To enter, just use the Rafflecopter form below. Good Luck!
Disclaimer: I received a sample of the product mentioned above to review and to keep. The opinions are my own.