A Family, Beauty, Health and Lifestyle Blog
I wish I had known about the benefits of amber teething necklaces when my own babies were teething. I went through a lot of baby tylenol, and I feel so guilty putting chemicals into my sweet babies rather than trying a natural remedy. Oh well, I cannot change the past, but I can learn from it.
My sister is a hug fan of amber teething necklaces, and her favorite brand so far is Baltic Essentials. Her six-month old daughter, Ivy, is teething right now and this miraculous necklace has been a saving grace for both baby and mother.
Teething is no fun...but Ivy's new Amber teething necklace brings her fast pain relief
In the photo above, baby Ivy is sporting a Baltic Amber polished lemon Pink Rose Quartz teething necklace. Each baltic amber bead contains succinate acid which has been used for centuries for inflammation. The amber gently warms with the body temperature when worn as a necklace or bracelet on baby, child, or adult. The oils are released and absorbed into the body for a healing effect.
This beautiful Baltic Amber necklace is made for babies and toddlers. It helps sooth inflammation, reduces teething symptoms, fever, fussiness, red cheeks, drooling, insomnia, and more. Baltic Amber also contains immune boosting properties.
Baltic Essentials necklaces are not meant to chew on, the Amber releases microscopic amounts of oil, as it warms with the body's natural temperature, that is absorbed into the skin and bloodstream. Baltic Amber contains succinic acid (anti-fever, anti-inflammatory), the compound that gives Baltic Amber necklaces the therapeutic quality. For children under 3, necklaces should be removed when unsupervised. Remove during bath and when swimming.
Baltic amber is an organic substance, a “fossil resin” produced by pine trees which grew in Northern Europe.
When Ivy first showed signs of teething (about 3 weeks ago) she was very cranky and cried so much. She is usually such a calm and happy baby. About a half an hour after my sister placed the necklace on Ivy's neck, she was content and smiling. I could not believe it!
Baltic Essentials also has many other pieces that would make perfect and much appreciated holiday or anytime gifts for somebody special! I suffer from anxiety, and sometimes I am too overwhelmed to even grocery shop.
After reading upon the benefits of Baltic Essentials, I wanted to try out one of their bracelets, so I went with the Amber polished lemon Pink Rose Quartz since it worked so well for baby Ivy.
Not only is this bracelet beautiful in itself, but it truly works. I am not sure how it works to calm my nerves, but it really does. Now, I won't even attempt to leave home without it. I only remove it for showering or swimming.
I also really love this unique and fun statement necklace. It is the Baltic Essentials Chakra Tree of Life Quartz Necklace.
The stones in this mix include: rose quartz, red agate, orange aventurine, blue turquoise, blue lapis lazuli, purple amethyst.
* Pink Rose Quartz: Helps to ease the loss, calm stress, helps with low confidence & quells anger. (Taurus, Cancer, Birthstones, April, May, June, July Birth months)
* Amethyst: relieves stress and strain, soothes irritability, balances mood swings, dispels anger, rage, fear and anxiety. Alleviates sadness and grief, and dissolves negativity. (Aries, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Pisces Birthstones: November, December, January, February, March, April)
* Lapis Lazuli aids in stress, anxiety, and ADHD (February, March, November, December, Birthstones - Zodiac Pisces, Sagittarius)
* Turquoise: Aids in purification and detoxification. Air purification for asthma and allergies. (September, February, March, October, November, December Birthstones - Zodiac Scorpio, Pisces, Sagittarius)
* Aventurine: Promotes a feeling of well-being and self-worth (Aries birthstone, March, April Birth months)
* Red Agate helps to calm the emotions. It cleanses the lymphatic system and the pancreas. Can be so helpful for dizziness, headaches and impaired balance. (Aries, Gemini, Scorpio, Capricorn, birthstones. March, April, May, June, October, November, January, February birth months) While the stones are pure, they are natural and from the earth and may vary in color or size.
After reading about all of the above benefits, it is no wonder I feel on top of the world when I wear this necklace! (I had just thought it was pretty!)
Each piece that you order from Baltic Essentials comes in its own cute little cloth bag with a drawstring!
FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE
***LIMIT 1 TOTAL PER CUSTOMER***
(Essential oils are NOT included)
Enter to win! One winner will be chosen to receive a $30 credit to spend at Baltic Essentials.com. (Free shipping included.)
How? It's easy! Just enter to win using the Giveaway Tools form below. Good luck!
For more information go to: https://www.balticessentials.com/
*Product received. All opinions are my own.