A Family, Beauty, Health and Lifestyle Blog
I'd like to introduce the new Miracle Therapy Collection from "the problem hair experts," Infusium 23. The brand's first product launch in three years, this line features a key formula ingredient, Moringa Oil, derived from a nutrient-dense plant native to the Himalayas and revered for its healing properties.
The Miracle Therapy collection includes five SKUs, two of which are completely new applications of the leave-in treatment that can also help with styling -- a foaming mousse for volume and a foaming serum to tame flyaways.
The following products are available at select retailers nationwide for $6.99-$7.99 ea:
- Miracle Therapy Shampoo
- Miracle Therapy Conditioner
- Miracle Therapy Leave-in Treatment Spray
- Miracle Therapy Leave-in Treatment Foaming Mousse
- Miracle Therapy Leave-in Treatment Foaming Serum
I was sent samples of the Miracle Therapy Collection to review. After washing my with the luxurious shampoo, I leave the conditioner in for about 2-3 minutes while shaving my legs. I rinse it out and then towel dry. I usually use the foaming serum on my hair while it is still damp, followed by the leave-in mousse. What I love about the leave-in spray is that I will use that in between shampoos to refresh my hair and add vitality. After using Miracle Therapy products for over a week, the condition and texture of my hair is miraculously improved from damaged,dry and dull to bouncy, healthy and lustrous. I cannot even see my split ends any more. My hair is shiny and beautiful. I'm in love!
To learn more about Infusium 23 go to: http://www.infusium23.com/
- Super deep conditioning for your most difficult, damaged hair and scalp problems.
- My Secret Recipe ™ penetrates your hair and scalp for maximum hair health.
- See the visible herbs melt onto your scalp, ending breakage and slow growth.
- Adds moisture and shine, while conditioning and detangling.
- Feel the sensation on your scalp as MM. (My Mom’s™ Hair Masque) promotes strong, healthy hair growth.
My Experience: After washing my hair, I applied this amazing masque from the roots to the ends of my hair. My hair had been rather parched lately since the weather has been getting colder, so I was curious to see if this product would help restore my hair's moisture level and shine. I left this masque in my damp hair while I shaved my legs. (About five minutes.) It smelled heavenly and seemed to really penetrate my hair. After rinsing, I let my hair air dry, and it felt revitalized, beautiful, shiny, bouncy and soft. I love it!
L.I.C. ~ Leave In Conditioner
- My Secret Recipe ™ conditions, moisturizes and ends breakage, and damage.
- Wonderful detangler and knot remover.
- Protects hair from heat styling and adds super shine.
- Strengthens hair & scalp.
- Excellent as a leave-in or rinse out conditioner.
My Experience: I find it a nescessity now that the weather is cooler to have a good leave-in conditioner. After washing, conditioning and towel drying my hair, I apply this lovely smelling conditioner throughout my hair from roots to ends and comb it through for extra detangling and extra protection as well as moisture. I really love how I can run my fingers through my hair easily for days after I use it.
B.B.B. ~ Best Beauty Butter
- Nourishes your scalp and hair for healthy hair growth.
- Provides vibrant, natural shine.
- Conditions, moisturizes, and naturally ends breakage.
- Repairs, soothes, and nourishes dry skin.
- My secret for soft, supple, smooth skin.
My Experience: I have not used this product on my hair yet, but I have used it on my heels and elbows for a luxurious softness. This buttery balm is also perfect to swipe on your lips for protection in the cold weather. I also apply it to my lips right before bed to keep them soft and supple. It smells wonderful!
To learn more about Nene's Secret products go to: http://www.nenessecret.com
Win! Two winners will receive Nene’s Secret My Mom's Hair Masque, Leave In Conditioner, and Best Beauty Butter (ARV: $ 27.99)
How? It's Easy! Just enter to win using the Rafflecopter form below. Good Luck!!!
Disclaimer: I received samples of these products to review and to keep. All opinions are my own.