A Family, Beauty, Health and Lifestyle Blog
With Fashion Week on the horizon, channel your inner fashionista! Be sure to have your vanities’ stocked with the perfect beauty essentials so you’re always looking runway ready from head to toe.
Show off clear, camera ready skin, with a sense of style thanks to Bioré® Limited Edition Deep Cleansing Pore Strips! Cast in bold leopard, zebra and giraffe prints, Bioré Limited Edition Deep Cleansing Pore Strips make the already immensely satisfying process of purifying your pores even more fierce and fun. Whether you’re prepping for a girls night out or movie night in, these exotic, animal-print pore strips will make you feel like strutting down the catwalk and leave you with cleaner, healthy looking skin. ($6.49; Drugstores and mass retailers)
Feel fresh all day long with Lavanila Laboratories The Healthy Deodorant Collection. Get superior odor protection with this 100 percent natural, freshly scented deodorant. Soothing essential oils blend with beta-glucan technology fight odor effectively while soothing, conditioning, and nourishing the delicate underarm area. It goes on clean, with no sticky wetness, and delivers long-lasting, luxurious results ($14; Lavanila.com).
Maintain smooth, moisturized skin for 24 hours straight with Curél Ultra Healing Intensive Lotion. Ideal for severely dry skin, this formula has been clinically proven to repair and renew extra dry skin two times better than the leading intensive lotion. It contains extra-strength, naturally hydrating agents so skin feels soft, supple, and restored ($7.99, Drugstores and Mass Retailers).
Make a statement with KORRES Morello Lip Duos. These creamy Morello lipsticks provide a perfect and pure color release in one stroke, and conditions lips while lending them a bright, rich, luminous finish. The KORRES Cotton Seed Oil Long-Lasting Lip Liner provides precise, luminous color enriched with nourishing cotton seed oil, jojoba oil and antioxidant vitamins. Soft, smooth texture helps you define the contours of the lips and create a base for lipstick, ensuring beautiful, long-wearing color without feathering ($32.50; HSN.com).
Give yourself a chic, non-committal do with Hairdo’s Clip-In Bang. Don't snip - clip! This 5" long bang has 9 1/2" face-framing sides that blend seamlessly with your own hair. Going out with a bang has never been so much fun - or so commitment-free ($29; Ulta.com).
After running around in your heels all day, treat your feet to the PediSpa Intensive Moisturizing Foot Mask!These treatment filled wearable socks noticeably smooth, soften and repair dry creaked, calloused feet and heels. With ingredients like Shea butter, apple extract and peppermint, this foot mask significantly improves the look and feel of even the driest feet. ($9.99 for two complete pairs; Exclusively at Target Stores in the Foot Care Aisle and Target.com)
*Product received. All opinions are my own.
A Spa Day at Home? Yes, Please!
Hop in the shower with Lavanila Laboratories’ Healthy Vanilla Bean Cream Body Scrub. Blended with whipped shea butter and five nourishing essential oils, it whisks away dead skin cells—revealing soft, hydrated and, glowing skin ($40; Lavanila.com).
Wrap up your wet hair with DreamDry’s Dream Turban™, and cut drying time in half. Made from an incredibly plush, extra-absorbent fabric, the Dream Turban™ gets the job done, leaving your hair healthy and shiny ($30; DreamDry.com).
Keep your skin looking and feeling great with KORRES Body Oils. They come in an assortment of scents that will leave your skin feeling it’s best. Moisturize with a spritz after showering for smoother looking skin. This lightweight body oil provides a soft glow and fresh scent. With an easy-to-apply spray, it's perfect for trouble spots and dries quickly so you can get going on your day ($28; HSN.com).
Treat your feet with PediSpa by Look Beauty Gentle Exfoliating Foot Mask. This non-traditional masque contains a foot exfoliate plus treatment filled in a pair of wearable socks. Found in the Pharmacy Foot Care Aisle, the effective treatment contains key ingredients like chamomile and natural botanical fruit extracts to help control callus build-up for visibly smooth feet within two weeks ($9.99; Target in the Pharmacy Foot Care Aisle and Target.com).
*Products received. All opinions are my own.
With Coachella only a few weeks away (April 15th), it’s never too early to start thinking about what you need to pack! Be sure to have these beauty necessities ready before you head to the desert – so you’ll be looking fresh, styled and festival ready all weekend long!
1. KORRES Pomegranate Cleansing & Make-Up Removing Wipes are perfect for quick cleansing on the go! They remove dirt, makeup, and oil from face and eyes. Great for all skin types especially oily and combination, each pre-saturated wipe eliminates impurities, tightens pores, and offers antioxidant protection ($15; Sephora.com ).
2. Relieve dry, irritated skin in an instant with Curél Itch Defense Instant Soothing Moisturizing Spray! Uniquely soothing, this formula delivers a mix of light yet potent hydrators — including a proprietary ceramide complex, allantoin and panthenol — to ease parched, itchy skin right where you need it. The Proprietary Cooling Complex feels soothing like a cold compress, lending you instant relief. ($8.99; Drug and mass merchants)
3. Keep your skin protected with Lavanila Laboratories The Healthy Sunscreen for Face SPF 40. This SPF uses a new generation of mineral sunscreens for broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Our 100% Natural SPF 40 Face Cream uses a new generation of mineral sunscreens for broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Infused with youth-promoting antioxidants, botanicals and amino acids, this ultra sheer formula delivers daily protection and nourishment ($28; Lavanila.com ).
4. Ban Roll-On Deodorant covers up embarrassing sweat all day while you’re in the sun! Ban’s breakthrough technology specifically targets and virtually eliminates odor that other antiperspirant/deodorants may leave behind, providing an outstanding 24 hours of invisible protection against odor wetness! ($4.99, Drug and Mass Retailers)
5. Deep clean your face in just 60 seconds with the Bioré Self Heating One Minute Mask Clean. This breakthrough thermal mask warms to open pores, melting away deep down impurities and grime, then rinses them away with an invigorating cooling sensation. Formulated with natural charcoal, this masks works in one minute to clear up 2.5x more dirt and oil than leading competitors for clean, tingly-smooth skin! ($7.99; Drug and Mass Merchant Stores)
6. Easily add a pop to your hair with Hairdo by HairUWear French Braid Band. Add a finishing touch with the Hairdo French Braid Band that's as much fashion accessory as it is hair accessory. Effortlessly chic, it attaches in an instant. What better way to add cachet? Use to hold your hair back for a classic look or hold your ponytail or bun in place with this braid band, just like you would use an elastic ($10; Ulta.com ).
7. Make sure sandal covered feet are ready for the desert thanks to Look Beauty! PediSpa Intensive Moisturizing Foot Mask noticeably smoothes, softens and repairs dry cracked, calloused feet and heels. With ingredients like Shea butter, apple extract and peppermint, these wearable socks significantly improve the look and feel of even the driest feet. ($9.99; Target in the Pharmacy Foot Care Aisle and Target.com) ($9.99; Amazon.com )
Disclaimer: I posted in exchange for product. Opinions are my own.