A Family, Beauty, Health and Lifestyle Blog
Today marks the beginning of the seven-day countdown to the last day to ship items, ensuring that they’ll arrive before Christmas. GourmetGiftBaskets.com, a top national online gifting company, will send gifts up until 4:30 p.m. on Saturday, December 22 and maybe even later if the carriers will allow. In years past, diligent members of the GourmetGiftBaskets.com team have been known to chase after UPS & FedEx trucks or even drive up to their terminals, packages in hand, to deliver as many last-minute gifts as possible to destinations country-wide -- just in the nick of time. In all likelihood, this year will have its own set of legendary stories as final gifts are packed and shipped.
Because the big holiday is on a Tuesday this year, procrastinators think they have another weekend to dilly-dally. That leads to even more procrastination than usual among shoppers, which was anticipated at GourmetGiftBaskets.com. The online gifting giant has seen more later-than-usual purchases this year than ever and they’re expecting a tidal wave of truly last-minute online shoppers next week. The last time Christmas was on a Tuesday, in 2012, the company experienced the same rush of procrastinators logging in, trying to find items that were not already sold out!
Knowing the trends as well as they do, GourmetGiftBaskets.com’s gifting experts made sure to introduce 100 new items this year to their vast selection of everything from gourmet food baskets, towers, and suitcases to crates, cheesecakes, and mouth-watering popcorn combinations. And while they are well-stocked and ready for this year’s final holiday push, they have already sold out of 15 items and many other offerings are flying off the shelves. So, procrastinators, the sooner you can get on over to GourmetGiftBaskets.com and place your order, the better!
“One of the best parts about our ‘We’re Here For Procrastinators Week’ is that procrastinators don’t need to surf the web, going to dozens of sites just to find something nice for everyone on their list,” said GourmetGiftBaskets.com’s Vice President of Sales & Marketing Jason Bergeron. “They just need to go to GourmetGiftBaskets.com and take care of everyone on their list in a matter of minutes. Our one-stop-shop is the perfect place to get something for business associates, kids, parents, sisters, brothers, uncles, aunts, grandfathers, grandmothers, teachers, cat sitters, dog walkers, local police and fire personnel, and anyone else. We really do have something delicious and smile-inducing for everyone.”
In fact, the top-selling gifts this year would be quick and easy selections for many people. They include the gorgeous Christmas Classic Gift Basket , a top seller for several years, the Happy Holidays Snack Gift Box , and the fun and festive Gourmet Holiday Sleigh Christmas Gift Basket . Many people just love the adorable sleigh in this gift, which has become a wonderful keepsake item.
Procrastinators in a real rush can jump-start their shopping by going directly to GourmetGiftBaskets.com’s Christmas Gift Baskets page , which has many seasonal items to match any budget. That page alone has more than 20 items under $35.
To see the full selection of hundreds of delicious and delectable gifts, go to GourmetGiftBaskets.com now and place that order. Happy Shopping!
GourmetGiftBaskets.com was founded with family values and the desire to provide exceptional gifts for all of life’s special occasions. What began with two family members in the basement of a flower shop has exploded into a multi-million-dollar company recognized multiple times by Inc. 500, Internet Retailer, Enterprise Bank, and more, while still remaining true to its core values of exceptional gourmet ingredients handcrafted with care. The company has built its reputation on the quality, beauty, and diversity of its offerings along with service that includes same-day delivery of some gift baskets.
At a loss over what to get Dad for Father's Day? Or are you still deciding what to get him? Even though Father's Day is tomorrow, you can always tell Dad, "Your gift is in the mail!" and order him a FABULOUS gift basket full of goodies he will LOVE from GourmetGiftBaskets.com!
I live in Utah right now, and my dad lives in Oregon. I wanted to get him something special for Father's Day, but I knew that my husband and I would be traveling, and on the road. (My husband just graduated from Avionics school in Fort Walton beach, Florida, where we lived for four months.) We drove last week from Florida to Utah, and life got busy. I still wanted to make sure that I did not forget Father's Day, and so I knew that I could count on GourmetGiftBaskets.com to get my Dad a gift that I knew he would enjoy AND I knew it would get to his house on time, even if I was on the road!
I decided on a cookie and brownie gift basket, which had a delicious selection of my Dad's favorite treats. And guess what? It got to his house in 3 days after I ordered it. It came in plenty of time for Father's Day! It even came with a special card. (My Dad took a picture of his gift after it arrived, and before he dug into it.)
Here is the photo from the website, showing it in better detail
This keepsake printed box is packed with a dozen cookies and brownies in flavors like chocolate chunk brownie, butterscotch blondie, lemon sugar cookie and chocolate chip cookie. This delicious assortment of baked goods is just a perfect gift for Dad!
(Me and my Daddy last month when he came to visit my in Florida)
My Dad really loved his gift, and I love GourmetGiftBasket.com even more because of their high quality, delicious treats AND their excellent customer service and fast, reliable service!
For more information, or to place your order today, go to: https://www.gourmetgiftbaskets.com
*Product received. All opinions are my own.
If you still have holiday shopping to do, why not cross a few gifts off your list by getting your loved ones something special from GourmetGiftBaskets.com! There is something for EVERYONE on your list! GourmetGiftBaskets.com is a family-owned, NH-based company celebrating its 15th birthday now. Below are a few new items they’re offering, plus a few classics. To see the hundreds of gifts they have on display, click here
Top 10 HOT ITEMS FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON 2017 (ALL $69.99 and UNDER)
- BRAND NEW: Pineapple Dried Fruit Platter,$49.99: How gorgeous is this gift? And healthy, too! Thirty ounces of top-of-the-line dried fruit is beautifully arranged on a pineapple-shaped bamboo cutting board. The dried fruit includes pineapple, cherries, plums, apricots, dates, plums, kiwi, pitted prunes and apple rings. In the 1700's, the pineapple was the ultimate symbol of hospitality. This modern version of the pineapple gift is sure to evoke similar feelings of warmth, community and camaraderie. Great hostess gift, too!
- BRAND NEW: A Must-Have For The Football-Loving Dad: NFL-Themed Popcorn Tins, $59.99:Tailgate in your family room with these attractive, branded tins reflecting the passion behind several top teams. Currently, GourmetGiftBaskets.com has very colorful, three-gallon tins for fans of nine different teams: New England Patriots, Denver Broncos, Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Philadelphia Eagles, Seattle Seahawks, New York Giants, Green Bay Packers and the New Orleans Saints. Some of the most popular flavors for men are included in each tin -- Kettle Corn, Cheesy Cheddar and Caramel Popcorn.
- BRAND NEW: Perfect for Baseball Fans! MLB Popcorn Tins, $59.99: Tins emblazoned with team-specific images are available for fans of the Boston Red Sox, New York Yankees, New York Mets, Detroit Tigers, Cleveland Indians, Chicago Cubs, LA Dodgers, San Francisco Giants, and the St. Louis Cardinals. Kettle Corn, Cheesy Cheddar and Caramel Popcorn are the featured flavors in these tins, as well.
- WANT SOMETHING REALLY CHRISTMASY? You can’t go wrong with this beautiful (and new) Christmas Classic,$69.99 or the Good Tidings Holiday Gift Basket,$59.99.
- BEER AFICIONADOS REJOICE: This Beer Bucket is the perfect collection of brews for you! Fall Seasonal Beer Bucket,$69.99.
- WANT SOMETHING THAT’ S CELEBRATORY BUT NOT RELIGIOUS? Say "Hello" to the Winter Wonderland Gift Basket,$59.99.
Top Foodie Gifts Under $50 -- Some are INDULGENT, Others are QUITE HEALTHY
- For People Who Just Love Baked Goods Like Cookies & Brownies -- Check these affordable gifts out! Let It Snow Cookie Box, $29.99, and its confectionery "cousin" the Let It Snow Brownie Gift Box, $29.99.
- Desserts Reincarnated As Popcorn -- Holiday Gourmet Popcorn Sampler, $34.99 -- This is a true WOW gift for the popcorn aficionado and the dessert lover on your list. It features handcrafted, fresh popcorn reflecting many past and modern holiday cookies and desserts. Flavors include: Gingerbread Spice, Dark Chocolate Peppermint, Eggnog, Cinnamon Bun, Anise Cookie, Dark Chocolate Orange, Pink Himalayan Sea Salt Caramel, and Milk Chocolate Drizzle.
- Holiday Dinner Popcorn Sampler, $34.99 -- Imagine 10 different gourmet popcorn flavors in a box designed to reflect everything on the table at a traditional, homemade holiday dinner: Turkey, Stuffing, Gravy, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Herb Roasted Vegetables, Buttered Corn on the Cob, Cranberry Sauce, Pumpkin Pie, Apple Pie, and Strawberry Cheesecake. How cool would this be as a housewarming gift over the holidays?
- SUPER Healthy Holiday Offering -- Christmas Fruit Gift Basket, $39.99: If you have a friend or loved one who's dedicated to fitness and healthy eating above all else, this is a thoughtful and very budget-friendly gift. Wonderful orchard fruit picked at the height of freshness (plus a couple of fruity candies) make up this wonderful, refreshing Christmas basket. Also, this beauty is a favorite among women who want their men to be much healthier -- even at the holidays.
- Taste of Elegance Gift Tower,$39.99
- Christmas Ornaments Popcorn Tin, 2 Gal., $44.99
- Taste of Christmas -$44.99
- Let It Snow Snack Tin,$49.99
Enter to win! One winner will receive a GourmetGiftBasket.com gift basket of their choice up to a $70 value.
How? It's easy! Just fill out the Giveaway Tools form below. Good luck!
*Product received. All opinions are my own.
GourmetGiftBaskets.com is by far my FAVORITE online gourmet gifting company! I absolutely love their amazing selection of gift baskets and gourmet treats that makes giving the perfect gift an EASY task. Right now, GourmetGiftBaskets.com is celebrating their 15th anniversary!
To celebrate, GourmetGiftBaskets.com is offering more than $2,000 in prizes and a 15% off discount for anyone entering. To enter, you can follow the instructions here. It is that simple! (It is such FUN contest! All you do is take a selfie! Why not enter? We are ALL selfie pros these days!) HURRY, though! It ends November 15th!
Below, I am featuring a few of GourmetGiftBasket's newest items, which include some great gifts for guys -- (and we all know how hard it is to find gift for men.) Here are some new options that should satisfy most men:
1. NFL Popcorn Tins -- $59.99: How great are these, especially for couch-bound quarterbacks and other football game lovers? Tailgate in your family room with these attractive, branded tins reflecting the passion behind several top teams. Currently, GourmetGiftBaskets.com has very colorful, three-gallon tins for fans of nine different teams: New England Patriots, Denver Broncos, Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, Philadelphia Eagles, Seattle Seahawks, New York Giants, Green Bay Packers and the New Orleans Saints. Some of our all-time most popular flavors for men are included in each tin -- Kettle Corn, Cheesy Cheddar and Caramel Popcorn.
2. MLB Popcorn Tins -- $59.99: Now, if the men in your life would prefer playing or watching baseball, we've got you covered there, too. Sports-team ensconced tins are available for fans of the following teams: Boston Red Sox, New York Yankees, New York Mets, Detroit Tigers, Cleveland Indians, Chicago Cubs, LA Dodgers, San Francisco Giants, and the St. Louis Cardinals. Kettle Corn, Cheesy Cheddar and Caramel Popcorn are the featured flavors in these tins, as well.
3. Fall Seasonal Beer Bucket -- $69.99, Our seasonal beer buckets have been very popular and this one with its autumnal flavors promises to delight microbrew beer lovers as much, if not more, than its predecessors. This bucket includes Oktoberfest by Otter Creek, Pumpkin Head by Shipyard, and Harvest Barn Ale by Long Trail. Snacks that bring out the best flavor notes in these beers include our own handcrafted Hickory Maple Bacon Kettle Corn and Buffalo Popcorn, along with summer sausage, spicy cheddar cheese, crackers, pretzels and nuts.
4. Halloween Candy Stash -- $29.99, Most guys love candy (and reliving the years of their youth). Well, this new Candy Stash offers enough candy for the guys and the whole family.
Look at the adorable gift basket that I received recently from GourmetGiftBasket.com. (Below.) Isn't it cute? It is filled with all of my favorite candy. How did they know? (It sure didn't last long, however, but at least I can re-use the cute little canister. It makes a handy-candy dish!
Not only can you enter to win over $2,000 in prizes from GourmetGiftBaskets.com, but you can also enter to win one of the exciting gift baskets I have shown you above! That's right! One of my readers will receive any of the gift baskets full of goodies shown above! Which one would you choose?
Enter to win! One winner will be chosen to receive a gift basket of their choice from GourmetGiftBaskets.com.
How? It's easy! Just fill out the Giveaway Tools form below for your chance to win.
ALSO~ Get 15% off of your order today! Place your order here!
For more information go to: https://www.gourmetgiftbaskets.com/
*Product received. All opinions are my own.
Father's Day is coming soon ( June 18th) and GourmetGiftBaskets.com has a great selection for Dads of all ages. And we all know some Dads can be challenging when it comes to finding just the right gift.
That's why the many fathers who work at GourmetGiftBaskets.com have singled out the following five top items, but to see the full selection (dozens of yummy choices), click here.
2017's Top Five Foodie Father's Day Favorites -- For Dads, By Dads
1. NEW for 2017 -- 19th Hole In One Gift Basket, $69.99
If the Dad in your life prefers a mini-golf bag (that doubles as a cooler) to a tin, then this is the ideal choice for him.
The 19th Hole is loaded with everything your favorite golfer needs for a day on the green, including four refreshing beers, a sleeve of golf balls, and a range of gourmet snacks like cheese and artisan crackers, hickory maple bacon popcorn, and zesty pretzel pieces. (If my kids are reading this now, this is what I want).
2. NEW for 2017 -- Father's Day Beer-B-Q Bucket, $59.99
Now, if the Dad on your list cares more about barbecues and less about golf, this gift has his name all over it.
This reusable stainless steel bucket is stocked with everything Dad needs to create a gourmet barbecue meal. It includes three refreshing beers (first things first, right?), along with three gourmet spice rubs, buffalo wing flavored gourmet popcorn, and more. (Another option for beer lovers is the very popular Spring Seasonal Beer Bucket ).
3. A FREQUENT FATHER FAVORITE with a fresh, 2017 flavor combo -- Father's Day Backyard BBQ Popcorn, $34.99
Look no further than your own backyard to find your Dad’s most cherished memories. It’s where he helped perfect your pitch, showed you how to play badminton, or helped set up your first volleyball spike.
Pay homage to those times with this delicious popcorn sampler that perfectly unites Dad’s most prized memories with his favorite tastes. Comprised of GourmetGiftBaskets.com's Honey Mustard, Hickory Maple Bacon, BBQ Ribs, Chipotle BBQ, Cajun, Buttered Corn On The Cob, Dill Pickle, Zesty Ranch, Sun Dried Tomato, and Watermelon popcorn flavors, this sampler helps you flawlessly celebrate your father on his special day.
4. NEW DESIGN FOR 2017 -- Father's Day Gift Tower, $39.99
Looking for an impressive gift that makes a big impression (on a budget)? This newly designed Father's Day Gift Tower fits the bill.
A mouth-watering selection of sweet and salty treats can be found inside this impressive four-tiered tower. These include crisp handcrafted popcorn, sweet candies, gently roasted honey peanuts, and more. (By the way, gift towers are a big hit with Dads and their kids, as he usually needs to share the goodies with the entire family).
5. For The Health-Focused Dad -- Orchard's Abundance, $79.99
Some Dads are in a very health-oriented phase of life. Those fathers would surely appreciate this woven basket filled with juicy pears, oranges, and crisp apples, along with an assortment of Vermont cheddar cheese, premium Virginia peanuts, and a salted caramel dip.
This year I have a special code for my audience to receive 10 percent off their Father's Day purchases -- FDAY10. Make sure you use it as Dads tend to appreciate it when family members are frugal.
Enter to win! One winner will receive a Summer Seasonal Beer Bucket from GourmetGiftBaskets.com (ARV: $74.99)
How? It's easy! Just enter to win by filling out the Giveaway Tools form below. Good luck!
*Product received. All opinions are my own.
Mother's Day is around the corner! It's not too late to give Mom that perfect gift! One of the top online gift giving sites, GourmetGiftBaskets.com, has just released several new items to truly delight any mom or grandma -- from those who became moms (or grandmas) for the first time over the past year to those who have been mothering kids for more than 75 years!
To see the full selection of Mother's Day gift ideas (baskets, towers, cakes and more), click here.
But for a quick taste of the brand new, 2017 Mother's Day offerings, see below:
NEW! Mother's Day Brownie Cake, $49.99
Looking for a Mother’s Day gift, but you want something that's not so predictable? Get her this scrumptious Mother’s Day Brownie Cake! This 12-inch delight will arrive to her door just as fresh as if you had picked it up from the bakery. It also has a special Mother’s Day message for Mom on top, reminding her that you're crazy about her.
NEW! Love for Mom Cookie Gift Box, $29.99
Cookie-craving Moms will get a great surprise this year with this gift box.
GourmetGiftBaskets.com has created this gorgeous gift showcasing six different varieties of gourmet offerings: Chocolate Chip Cookies, Fudge Brownie Cookies, Lemon Sugar Cookies, Pecan Sandy Cookies, Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, and Peanut Butter Cookies. There's something for almost every Mom here!
NEW! Happy Mother's Day Gift Basket, $69.99
Pampering Mom's tastebuds has elevated to a new level in 2017 with this basket -- a stunning arrangement of tea essentials. This beauty features a keepsake "Awesome Mom" mug, two types of tea, sweet sugar sticks, and gourmet cookies. She'll think of you as she's enjoying cup after cup of relaxing tea alone or with her friends. There's plenty to share.
I received a sample basket of the Happy Mother's Day Gift Basket to review. The mug is adorable, and the cookies are so delicious, especially the cookie brittle sticks. The basket itself can be used again for a very stylish home decor piece. GourmetGiftBaskets always has the highest quality of products in their baskets, plus the shipping is very fast!
Gardening Gift Basket Giveaway
This is the perfect gift basket for Mom, or the gardening enthusiast in your life. Not only did they include some essential gardening tools, but there are delicious gourmet treats to power them through all their hard work planting and weeding. From sweet, crisp cookies, to almond cashew clusters, to slow roasted peanuts, your favorite green thumb will have plenty of snacks while they're outside tending their plants.
Enter to win! One winner will receive a Gardening Gift Basket from GourmetGiftBaskets.com. (ARV: $59.99)
How? It's easy! Just enter to win using the Giveaway Tools form below. Good luck!
*Giveaway will not end in time for Mother's Day
To place an order, go to: https://www.gourmetgiftbaskets.com
*Product received. All opinions are my own.