A Family, Beauty, Health and Lifestyle Blog
I'd like to introduce the new Miracle Therapy Collection from "the problem hair experts," Infusium 23. The brand's first product launch in three years, this line features a key formula ingredient, Moringa Oil, derived from a nutrient-dense plant native to the Himalayas and revered for its healing properties.
The Miracle Therapy collection includes five SKUs, two of which are completely new applications of the leave-in treatment that can also help with styling -- a foaming mousse for volume and a foaming serum to tame flyaways.
The following products are available at select retailers nationwide for $6.99-$7.99 ea:
- Miracle Therapy Shampoo
- Miracle Therapy Conditioner
- Miracle Therapy Leave-in Treatment Spray
- Miracle Therapy Leave-in Treatment Foaming Mousse
- Miracle Therapy Leave-in Treatment Foaming Serum
I was sent samples of the Miracle Therapy Collection to review. After washing my with the luxurious shampoo, I leave the conditioner in for about 2-3 minutes while shaving my legs. I rinse it out and then towel dry. I usually use the foaming serum on my hair while it is still damp, followed by the leave-in mousse. What I love about the leave-in spray is that I will use that in between shampoos to refresh my hair and add vitality. After using Miracle Therapy products for over a week, the condition and texture of my hair is miraculously improved from damaged,dry and dull to bouncy, healthy and lustrous. I cannot even see my split ends any more. My hair is shiny and beautiful. I'm in love!
To learn more about Infusium 23 go to: http://www.infusium23.com/
Jan Marini has created a new product called Regeneration Booster. Jan Marini Regeneration Booster is a cutting-edge anti-aging powerhouse proven through independent studies to significantly improve the appearance of aging skin. Maximum results are delivered through a concentrated combination of advanced ingredients including cycloastragenol, TGF Beta-1, coenzyme Q10, multiple beneficial growth factors and peptides and antioxidants.
In an independent 12-week study conducted by Robert Weiss MD, Regeneration Booster showed significant improvement in the appearance of each of the eight measured categories of aging skin. Measured categories included the appearance of wrinkles, texture, pore size, elasticity, skin color / clarity, erythema, hydration and overall skin quality. Study highlights included:
- 100% of subjects noted improvement in overall skin quality
- 100% of subjects noted in at least 3 or more categories with an average improvement in 6.7 of 8 categories
- 100% of individuals noted positive user experience (ease of use, smell, texture, feel)
- Significant improvement in 100% of measured categories
- Visible results after just 2 weeks of use
- 0 cases of sensitivity, acclimation or irritation.
- TGF Beta-1 (Transforming Growth Factor/rh-Polypeptide-22)
- Epidermal Growth Factor (sh-Oligopeptide-1)
- Keratinocyte Growth Factor (sh-Polypeptide-3)
- Peptides: Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-8, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-11 & Myristoyl Tetrapeptide-12
- Green Tea Extract
- CoEnzyme Q10
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Essential Fatty Acids
I received a sample of Jan Marini Regeneration Booster to review. After using it for about one week, I could not believe how beautiful my skin looked! One thing I really noticed is how my jaw line looked more defined. It definitely has some great skin tightening effects. My skin stays moisturized throughout the day and it does not feel greasy like other moisturizers or anti-aging treatments do.
My skin glows with a renewed radiance. It looks so healthy and so young. I love this product. In fact it is truly one of the best anti-aging products I have ever tried. I love it!
Regeneration Booster is available now for $190.00. Find your nearest retailer at www.janmarini.com