A Family, Beauty, Health and Lifestyle Blog
Sometimes the April rain can really get you down. On these cold, dreary Spring days, I like to hole up in my home in the ugliest and coziest pajamas I can find. The uglier and cozier they are, the brighter my day becomes. Does that make sense?
Hop into these amazing pajamas, and you will be even cooler than the Easter bunny himself! I can confidently say these are the best pajamas to wake up in on these rainy spring mornings. The onesie pajamas I am wearing are called “A Christmas Story” from UglyChristmasSweaters.com.
(I am not sure that my cat likes them, however)
I am wearing a women’s size small. I am very pleased with how very comfortable these ugly-ish pajamas are. Made with 100% polyester, it feels like you are wrapped in a blanket suit with a zipper. Kind of like the onsie jammies my mom made me wear as a kid!
(These pajamas are so ugly that they are CUTE!)
These silly looking pajamas are not only popular for days like today, but every day! Whether you just want to sleep in this cozy getup or lounge around the house all day as a super cool bunny, it is perfectly acceptable!
I even wore this to the grocery store, although I had to leave quicker because children kept telling “Easter Bunny!” when my back was turned to them. I honestly never wanted to take it off. It is not only the perfect pair of pajamas, but can also be great for a costume party.
Do I resemble Ralphie?
Come Halloween, just throw on a pair of glasses (like mine above), and boom, you are the perfect Ralphie Parker! UglyChristmasSweaters.com also offers this same suit in men’s sizes. My husband plans on getting his own and we will wear these Christmas morning. I love how this suit not only has cute little slippers, so you can have free feet when you need, but it also has mittens attached that you can slide on and off when you please. It also has the cutest hood. I wouldn’t be lying if I said I wore those all day inside because it was cold in my house. With this onesie, you do not even need to grab a blanket. I was so pleased with this and so grateful I get to have my very own! I LOVE my ugly-but-cute-and very cozy Bunny Suit! Wanna win one? Keep scrolling!
Man, I feel like a Bunny!
Enter to win! One winner will receive a pair of Ugly Pajamas of their choice from https://www.uglychristmassweater.com/product-category/pajama-jumpsuits/! (Up to a $60 value!)
How? It's easy! Just enter to win by filling out the Giveaway Tools form below. Good luck!
Go check out https://www.uglychristmassweater.com and get your own pair of Ugly Pajamas!
There's nothing quite like the feeling of soft and luxurious fabrics on your skin, is there? Green Earth Bamboo produces high quality organic fabrics that are made with viscose from bamboo. I received Ecolux Lace Cami and a sexy Bamboo Lace Boyshort from Green Earth Bamboo, and I absolutely love them. I have never felt so pampered.
- Bamboo is naturally antimicrobial and anti-fungal in its raw state.
- Bamboo contains a natural agent called bamboo kun which requires no harmful chemicals to prevent bacteria and fungus from cultivating on it–keeping the fabric odor free. This allows for less washing which saves on energy, time and money.
- Bamboo is soft. Bamboo fiber is softer than cotton, cashmere and silk. It almost has a buttery soft quality to it.
- Bamboo is practical. Bamboo is more durable and less expensive than silk or cashmere, but has a very high soil release value and can be conveniently cleaned in your washer and dryer.
- Bamboo is comfortable. Bamboo clothing feels better on your skin, and it's breathable, which keeps you drier. Bamboo fabric also acts as a thermal regulator to your body temperature.
- Bamboo is hypoallergenic. Did you know that Bamboo's organic and natural fiber properties make it naturally hypoallergenic? It is non-irritating to the skin, and works extremely well for anyone having allergies, eczema, dermatitis or other skin sensitivities. Bamboo sheets, bath towels and duvet covers are great for this characteristic, as well as our bamboo baby products and bamboo clothing.
Green Earth Bamboo has an amazing selection of organic bedding, bamboo clothing, luxury bath, bamboo baby products and accessories. My sister has a set of their sheets, and she is always telling me how amazing they feel when she crawls into bed at night. I am jealous and will have to get myself a set!
For more information on viscose from bamboo and bamboo facts: http://www.greenearthbamboo.com/Organic-Bamboo-Fabric-Facts-s/89.htm
To enter, just use the Rafflecopter form below. Good Luck!
Disclaimer: I received a sample of the product mentioned above to review and to keep. The opinions are my own.