A Family, Beauty, Health and Lifestyle Blog
Winter is in full swing which means we're all stuck inside until we see the sun shine. But it doesn't have to be boring – have some friends over and try out these easy-make sangria recipes that will keep you warm all season long.
- 1 bottle of Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Riserva
- 1 large orange, sliced
- 1 large apple, chopped
- 1 large pear, chopped
- Seeds of 1 pomegranate
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- Add fruit to large pitcher
- Top with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Riserva
- Place in fridge for an hour before serving
- Spoon fruit in glass before pouring wine
- Garnish with cinnamon stick
- Add ice to top (optional)
- 5 Cranberries
- 2 oz. Sparkling Ice Cranberry Frost
- 1 ½ oz. Cranberry Juice
- Citrus Bitters
- 2 ½ oz. Apple Cider
- Orange Peel
- In a highball glass, muddle cranberries.
- Pour in Sparkling Ice Cranberry Frost and cranberry juice.
- Add 4 dashes of citrus bitter sand top with apple cider.
- Finish with ice and an orange peel garnish.