Collagen+C™ Pomegranate Liquid Review and Giveaway
Beauty Products are not limited to the products we apply to our skin. It is extremely important to take care of our internal structures and mechanisms, as well. For instance, the Collagen in our bodies is responsible for keeping our bodies youthful.
Understanding Collagen begins with knowing that it is truly the glue that holds the body together, and it is the building block for all our body's major systems. Although abundant in our youth, the body's natural Collagen production typically slows at a rate of 1.5% per year after the age of 25. As this collagen production slows, the collagen fibers in the body become brittle and begin to break down resulting in many of the tell tale signs of aging, such as loose, flaccid skin, wrinkles, ligament and tendons injuries, and osteoarthritis.
Introducing Collagen+C™ Pomegranate Liquid:
- Radiant and resilient skin
- Thicker hair and stronger nails
- Provides building blocks for collagen synthesis
- Healthy and strong ligaments and tendons
- Potent antioxidant
Collagen Type 1&3: The Body's Key Structural Protein
- Pomegranate is now recognized as a powerful source of phytonutrients that can help prevent and reverse cardiovascular disease, avert cancer, and promote healthy skin.
- Pomegranate contains high levels of punicalagins, which are powerful antioxidants used to standardize the potency of pomegranate juice and extracts.
- Pomegranate increases the synthesis of nitric oxide, a key factor required for healthy endothelial function of the inner arteries. Pomegranate’s antioxidant effects protect nitric oxide from oxidative degradation.
- New human studies offer dramatic evidence that consuming pomegranate can help reduce coronary plaque buildup and thus reverse existing atherosclerosis. Pomegranate further benefits cardiovascular health by inhibiting LDL oxidation, reducing blood pressure, and quenching oxidative stress.
- Laboratory studies show that pomegranate slows the proliferation of prostate cancer cells and increases cancer cell death. In men treated for prostate cancer, pomegranate dramatically slows PSA doubling time, significantly delaying disease progression. Pomegranate may also help reduce the risk of colon, lung, and breast cancers.
- Topically applied pomegranate extract helps protect the skin from damaging ultraviolet radiation, reduces inflammation, speeds wound healing, and promotes healthy, youthful-looking skin.
- Pomegranate’s numerous health-promoting benefits can now be obtained in the form of highly concentrated liquid and powdered extracts.
Disclaimer: I received a sample of the product above to test and to keep. The opinions are my own.