Turbo: Super Stunt Squad Video Game Review
Turbo: Super Stunt Squad Video Game
Turbo: Super Stunt Squad is a high-velocity action game featuring the super-charged crew of characters from DreamWork's new animated film. Each playable character has their own signature street style and tricked-out skills which will come in handy when showing-off and earning respect with jumps, drifts, grinds, flips and other super-cool stunt moves. Expert skills will also prove useful to earn power-ups, customize your character, win competitive challenges and discover shortcuts in the dynamic larger-than-life environments of Turbo's world.
- Speed, jump, drift, grind, and flip through various levels with your favorite characters from the film including Turbo, Whiplash, Smoove Move, Skidmark, and Burn.
- Use the environment to perform one-of-a-kind Turbo-ized stunts to get you ahead in the race.
- Unique levels based on locations from the film let you catch speed and perform stunts in locations like the Dos Bros Taco Stand and Starlight Plaza, all from a snail's point of view.
- Each level offers multiple missions and objectives, such as timed stunt missions, item collection, and more.
- Design, upgrade, and unlock highly-customizable shells and abilities for each of your favoriteTurbo characters.
- Team up with a friend in Multiplayer to tackle objectives and missions.
Our Experience: We received a copy of Turbo: Super Stunt Squad for Xbox 360 to review. My son, Braxton is six years old and is actually at a very advanced level in playing video games on his Xbox 360. I hate to admit it, but he kills zombies faster than my 19 year old son.. Braxton is always up for a challenge and I thought that perhaps this game might not be challenging enough for this young master of video games. This game requires a lot of different button combos to perform various jumps, flips, slides, wheelies, nosies, grabs, and more, but Braxton mastered it all very quickly. It might prove to be frustrating for younger children, or kids that are not familiar with the Xbox controls because you have to move fast and to know which buttons to press. I know that I could never do it! Braxton is intrigued with this game, trying to unlock the levels so he can advance to the next one. It is definitely keeping his attention and he is having a lot of fun with it!
Disclaimer: I received a copy of this video game to review and to keep. The opinions are my own.