A Multi-Use Oil in Balm Form - What a Miracle! (Review)
Looking for a multi-use product that combines the power of oils in a creamy, easy-to-use balm? Look no further than Miracle Skin Transformer’s newly launched Miracle Balm!
The Miracle Balm enhances skin’s own natural repair process and soothes environmental stresses with over 30 moisturizers and emollient ingredients such as:
- -Tamanu Oil: used for wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- -Manuka Honey: contains properties to fight infection and speed healing process.
- -Shea Butter: anti-inflammatory and deep skin moisturizing.
- -Blue Mountain Sage Oil: provides instant comfort to dry, irritated skin.
- -Japanese Licorice Root: a natural hydrocortisone alternative.
- -Evening Primrose Oil: aids skin in producing new cells and gives skin better elasticity for anti-aging benefits.
- -Olive Oil: helps balance skin’s moisture.
- -Coconut Oil: provides deep moisture, strengthens underlying skin tissue and removes dead skin cells.
- -Jojoba Oil: improves dryness and skin texture.
- -Sesame Seed Oil: acts as a barrier to keep skin’s moisture in.
- -Moringa Oil: helps soothe dry skin after sun and harsh element exposure.
With over a hundred uses including post-wax soothing, hair fly-a-way fixing, chapped lip healing, skin redness reducing, and cracked heel healing, Miracle Balm’s miracle abilities are endless.
My Experience: Miracle Balm has truly been a lifesaving must-have product in my household this winter season. I have been using it on my dry feet at night after my shower. Then, I put on socks and go to bed. My feet are baby soft now! I love it! My daughter, Kendallyn had an annoying dry mark above her lip that she could not get rid of. She tried chap stick and vaseline to no avail. I handed her the Miracle Balm and told her to give it a try. She used it and told me that her dry mark has completely vanished after two days. This is the only product that has worked on her occassional dry patches. I even rubbed some on my husband's dry calloused and rough hands. He hates hand lotion! He let me rub it onto his hands a couple of times and just those few times have really made a difference. His hands are much softer now.
No more dry marks on Kendallyn's face!
Disclaimer: I received a sample of this product to review and to keep. All opinions are my own.