MIU COLOR Packable Handy Lightweight Nylon Backpack Review
Do you enjoy the outdoors as much as I do? Hiking, taking long walks and biking are a few of my favorite pastimes. If I go outside to enjoy nature, I like to pack a picnic to take with me. If I seek to enjoy these activities with my family, I am usually the one who carries all of the supplies such as band-aids, sunscreen, bug spray, snacks and water bottles. I definitely need a durable, high quality backpack to carry all of this stuff around in. It does tend to get quite heavy.
To make things easier, I take my MIU COLOR® Packable Handy Lightweight Nylon Backpack Daypack.
- Durable backpack: You could put your picnic lunch, towels and other essentials the big inner area, and put your water bottles in the outer pockets.
- Wide, breathable mesh shoulder straps protect your shoulders for maximum comfort. Use it for shopping, traveling, or school.
- Practical and hands-free.
- Lightweight and easy to clean: The backpack is made of nylon fabric, which is water-resistant and easy to clean.
- Folds easily into a small pouch for easy storage.
My thoughts: I absolutely love my MIU COLOR® Packable Handy Lightweight Nylon Backpack. I have taken it on a couple of hikes this summer. My daughter, Myelie recently took it up to the Deschutes this past weekend where she and her dad and brother biked in seven miles to fish for salmon. It came in very handy, carrying all of her supplies for that fun overnight campout. (Myelie is carrying it in the photo below, but you can only see the one bright green strap.)
Look at my gorgeous family enjoying their outing!
I love how I can fold this backpack into a handy little pouch when I want to store it until I get to use it again.
MIU COLOR pursues a life that is pure, simple, comfortable, and environmentally friendly. They provide a large range of products, from home, to travel, and clothing.
Purchase on Amazon
Disclaimer: I received a sample of this product to review and to keep. All opinions are my own.