Infusium's Golden Globes Looks - Julia Louis-Dreyfus & Connie Britton!
Infusium is excited to celebrate this year’s Golden Globes with Julia Louis-Dreyfus AND Connie Britton, donning their next generation of Infusium products that transform hair heath with every use.
Renowned celebrity stylist, Matthew Monson (@matthewmonzon), worked his magic for Best Actress in a Comedy nominee, Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ effortlessly chic look, while Connie Britton’sgorgeous style was created by celebrity stylist, Enzo Angileri (@enzoangileri). Both stylists used Infusium to ensure these ladies hair stayed healthy during and even after their struts on the red-carpet.
See below for the “How To’s” from Matthew and Enzo, and the Infusium products they used:
“GET THE LOOK” FROM MATTHEW MONZON:
- For Julia Louis Dreyfus’ look tonight I wanted her hair to look soft, shiny and stunning.
- First, I washed and conditioned her hair with the Infusium Repair + Renew Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Next, to protect her hair from any damage, I sprayed Infusium Repair + Renew Leave-In Treatment from mid shaft through the ends combing through with a wide toothcomb.
- Then I took a quarter size amount of Infusium Repair + Renew Leave-In Crème emulsified in my hands, and worked through the last 3 inches of the hair to help eliminate frizz and flyaways.
- I started drying her hair using just my hands, and lifting her strands for texture and root volume. After it was half way dry, I incorporated a round brush to finish and create even more volume.
- To keep with Julia’s signature style, I created a strong center part with a tailcomb. Then separated her hair into large sections, and starting curling using a large barrel iron for a more tousled feeling.
- To finish the look, I used the Infusium Repair + Renew Smoothing Serum to smooth over the ends and give a bit more definition to the hair.
“GET THE LOOK” FROM ENZO ANGILERI:
- I wanted Connie’s style to look elegant, shiny and smooth.
- I started by washing and conditioning her hair with the Infusium Repair + Renew Shampoo and Conditioner.
- While her hair was still wet, I parted the hair down the middle and then sprayed Infusium Repair + Renew Leave-In Treatment to the ends of her hair.
- Then I sectioned her hair into about 20 sections and starting drying with a round brush. After, I pinned each section up like a roller and let it set for about 5 minutes for volume and natural wave. I took out the pins and brushed her hair so the waves would loosen.
- Starting from the back of the head, I used a 1.5 inch curling iron and began curling the hair to accentuate the soft waves.
- When finished, I lightly brushed it out again for that natural look. I applied the Infusium Repair + Renew Smoothing Serum at the top of her head, near her part to avoid fly aways.
PRODUCTS USED FROM INFUSIUM:
- Repair + Renew Shampoo
- Infused with Keratin and Argan Oil, this formula gently cleanses fragile strands.
- For busy women who've been unkind to their hair -- damaging it with daily heat styling, regular color processing and harsh environments.
- With every wash! For optimum sheen and smoothness, follow with Infusium™ Repair + Renew Conditioner, and Original Leave-in Treatment.
- Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse well.
Available in-stores at Target starting end of January
*Product en route. All opinions are my own.