May’s National Beef Month! Let Keystone Meats Help you Celebrate!
Did you know that May is National Beef Month? I certainly did not know that! It seems that there is a special day for everything, doesn't it?
During the month of May, Keystone Meats will celebrate National Beef Month with the Beef Up Family Time recipe contest. Throughout the contest, Keystone fans are invited to enter by submitting their favorite beef recipe on Facebook or online.
At the contest’s conclusion, one winner will be selected to win a year’s worth of Keystone Meats!
WHERE: Consumers can enter here.
WHEN: Consumers can enter through May 31st, 2017.
I received two cans of Keystone Meats Beef. I decided to use it to make this delicious Easy Shepard's Pie, using the recipe from Keystone Meat's website (Recipe below.)
Easy Shepard’s Pie
There’s no need to be afraid of making this traditional Irish meal because we’ve simplified the recipe without sacrificing flavor! Dinner in less than 30 minutes … lucky you.
- 1 can (28 oz.) Keystone Beef
- 1 can (14.5 oz) sweet corn
- 1 can (14.5 oz) green beans
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups mashed potatoes
- Cheese (optional)
- Combine Keystone Beef, corn and green beans in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add salt and pepper the meat mixture, to taste.
- Heat for 15 minutes.
- Mix up mashed potatoes per package directions. Spread on top of meat mixture.
- Top with cheese, and cook for another 5-10 minutes.
This recipe was so easy to make, and was very tasty! My entire family loved it.
To learn more about Keystone Meats, visit https://keystonemeats.com/ or follow and vote on Facebook @KeystoneMeat