Sensitive Skin? No Problem! PCA SKIN’s Retinol Treatment for Sensitive Skin to the Rescue!
Ask any dermatologist their two most important skin care products and you will probably find that 10 out of 10 will say an SPF and a retinol. The anti-aging wonder, retinol, provides a lengthy list of benefits including boosting collagen production, reducing wrinkles, preventing fine lines, speeding cell turnover, evening out discoloration and more.
With all these amazing benefit however, those with sensitive skin most commonly steer clear with fear of increased redness and irritation from the powerful ingredient. Well, fear no more – PCA SKIN has the answer to your prayers.
Finally, a retinol for even the most sensitive skin types – PCA SKIN’s Retinol Treatment for Sensitive Skin combines retinol with skin calming ingredients for a revolutionary anti-aging experience! The unique OmniSome delivery system allows ingredients to penetrate deeper into the skin, causing less surface irritation.
In true PCA SKIN style, this retinol harnesses the best in class technology and ingredients for outstanding results!
PCA SKIN Retinol Treatment for Sensitive Skin ($109, PCASKIN.com )
Reduce signs of aging without irritation with this gentle retinol solution specifically formulated for sensitive skin. Retinol is paired with niacinamide, Inflacin® and the patented OmniSome delivery system for less irritation without sacrificing efficacy.
- Retinol (vitamin A) – converted to retinoic acid in the skin. Vitamin A helps to improve skin texture, and promote a clear complexion and an even skin tone.
- Niacinamide – a potent and calming antioxidant that delivers multiple important benefits to the skin. It helps to reduce transepidermal water loss (TEWL) and improve barrier function. This is critical for bright, even skin. Additionally, niacinamide helps to reduce age-related skin yellowing and redness, and create an overall youthful appearance.
- Hexylresorcinol – helps to promote an even skin tone and calm skin.
- Inflacin® – a patented cosmetic ingredient shown to reduce the sub-clinical inflammation that contributes to aging.
- Ceramide NP – supports the renewal of the skin’s natural protective layer and forms an effective barrier against moisture loss; improves long-term moisturization and protects skin from external offenders.
- Avena Sative (Oat) Kernal Extract – provides the powerful polyphenols avenanthramides that function to calm and soothe skin while reducing sensitivity.
- Bisabolol – helps reduce inflammation and irritation while soothing skin and restoring suppleness; it also protects the skin against daily environmental stress.
Easy to use!
In the evening, apply a pea-sized amount after cleansing. Start out using it twice per week, gradually increasing application frequency to every other night, and then advancing to each evening or as tolerated. Follow with the appropriate moisturizer. Note: It is important to wear a broad spectrum SPF during the day when using this product at night, since retinol is sun sensitizing.
My thoughts: Being a beauty product reviewer, I have tested hundreds of skin care formulas. I have definitely learned what products work and which ones are just a bunch of hype. One thing I have definitely learned is that our skin needs Retinol! To keep your skin from getting wrinkles, or to reverse the wrinkles you have, you need to be using skin care products that contain retinol (AND an SPF of at least 30, of course.) I am very thankful for PCA SKIN’s Retinol Treatment for Sensitive Skin because I know that retinol is the one skin care ingredient that I never want to be without. It is definitely my hard core go-to skin care miracle treatment!
When people find out that I am old enough to have married children, (AND a grand daughter) they are very surprised. That makes me feel very good, I must say!
Go here to purchase PCA SKIN Retinol Treatment for Sensitive Skin
*Product received. All opinions are my own.