A Family, Beauty, Health and Lifestyle Blog
Flies can be a nuisance, especially when they are distracting a class of 2nd graders from their work! That's why we are giving away a Flylight Insect Trap to one lucky teacher!
The Flylight Insect Trap delivers up to 600 square feet of superior protection against disease-carrying flies, mosquitoes, and other flying insects. It utilizes DynaTrap’s proprietary AtraktaGloTechnology to produce a warm UV light at a specifically targeted wavelength, which is irresistibly attractive to insects. The non-toxic StickyTech Glue Card then traps the bugs and conceals them behind a sleek, decorative aluminum panel. Most importantly, it's chemical and pesticide free!
The Flylight also comes with 2 USB and 2 AC outlets, so it doesn't take up any valuable outlet space! And the sleek modern exterior hides the bugs away, so the creepy crawlies won't distract your classroom full of kids!
Do you know a teacher in need of a Flylight? Enter to WIN one for your favorite teacher! (Or for yourself!) I HATE fly season!
Enter to win! One winner will receive a Flylight Insect Trap! (ARV: $39)
How? It's easy! Just enter to win using the Giveaway Tools form below. Good luck!
Really good teachers deserve recognition. What could be a better time to show your child's teacher just how much you appreciate them than during the holidays? I found the perfect gift for my son, Braxton's 3rd grade teacher this year online at Teacher Peach.
Teacher Peach has unique teacher holiday gifts certain to delight the teacher in your life and to show appreciation for those that educate and inspire tomorrows leaders.
(They have so many great gift ideas that it is kind of hard to choose.)
My children have been blessed with some pretty amazing teachers over the years. This year is no exception. I know that my child can be a bit challenging at times, and so any teacher that brings out the best in my son deserves a very nice Christmas gift.
I chose the "I TEACH." TECH ACCESSORIES GIFT SET for Braxton's teacher. (Shown above.)
Get techy with the latest tech accessories. From tablet case and stylus to stainless steel water bottle and awesome ear buds, this gift set contains tech gear that's both stylish and functional.
- The "IT's In the Bag!" tote bag that's 15 inches wide x 13 inches high has a 4-inch gusset to hold gear and keep IT all organized with pockets inside and out!
- A sleek tablet sleeve keeps a device safer from scratches and comes with a stylus that reads "I (heart) 2 Teach!"
- Accompanied by a stainless steel water bottle featuring a carabineer and wide opening for large gulps and extra ice, this bottle simply reads, "Hydrate."
- At 3 inches x 5 inches, teachers love to use the "Every Teachers Little Black Book" journal for phone numbers, passwords, and email addresses. It's easy to find and equally easy to hide from potentially prying eyes.
- Four fluorescent highlighters, each with it's own color ink, have a retractable tip and convenient clip; an ideal addition to a tech set, highlighters help highlight passwords and key events in the little black book, too.
- Teachers can round out any tech-friendly ensemble with an "IT's all in hand!" Cell Phone Card Case in purple to keep important cards close by. The case has a 3M backing so it sticks to the back of your phone."
- The "Tune IT Out!" Epic Earbuds are designed with the geometry of the ear in mind. More comfortable for more people than many other earbud-style headphones, these earbuds are black.
Braxton is excited to give his teacher such a great gift! I am sure she will love it!
To find the perfect gift for your child's teacher go to: http://www.teacherpeach.com/category-s/1876.htm
Disclaimer: I received samples of these products to review. All opinions are my own.
Drawing upon a legacy of luxury, each meticulously created Krigler fragrance is inspired by founder Albert Krigler’s many travels. These carefully crafted scents transport the wearer to a beautiful place in time, evoking the same magic that moved him many years ago.
Give the gift of an elite fragrance from Krigler this holiday season with these lush bar soaps:
- Chateau Krigler 12 Soap: This long-lasting, hard-milled soap leaves the skin lightly scented with the sensual Chateau Krigler 12. The formula contains Vitamin E to leave the skin feeling soft, comfortable and refreshed.
- Sparkling Diamond 22 Soap: Formulated for everyday use, this scented soap leaves the skin delicately perfumed with the fresh scent of Sparkling Diamond 22. This silky soap contains relaxing shea butter for a soothing experience.
- Manhattan Rose 44 Soap: The beautiful, sweet scent of Manhattan Rose 44 Soap cleanses gently, rinses easily and fragrances softly.
I was able to try the beautiful Manhattan Rose 44 Soap. First of all, I love the intoxicating fragrance of the rose. It smells so exquisite. This soap just makes me feel like a million dollars when I use it in the shower. The delicate scent, plus the luxurious lather is definitely a spa like experience for me. I plan to give a bar of this soap to my son's second grade teacher for Christmas!
Price: $25 each
Where to Purchase: The Plaza Hotel in New York City, www.krigler.com
Disclaimer: I received samples of this soap to review and to keep. All opinions are my own.