My son, Braxton is six years old. It has always been a struggle to get him to take any vitamins. He is too young to effectively swallow a pill. He hates the taste of most children's chewables. Plus, most children's vitamins products on the market have high sugar content, incomplete formulas, and artificial ingredients. Thankfully, there is alternaVites Kids, a children’s multivitamin & mineral that has awesome kid-approved flavors which come in powder form and dissolves right on your child's tongue!
About alternaVites Kids (taken from their website)
- Melts in your mouth
- Comes in 2 awesome flavors – strawberry bubblegum & raspberry cotton candy
- One packet per day
- Has 0 grams of sugar
- Free of aspartame and high fructose corn syrup
- Contains no artificial sweeteners, colors, flavors or preservatives
- Has no animal products or by-products
- Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, wheat, soy, fish or shellfish*
- Certified kosher pareve
Disclaimer: I received samples of this product to review and to keep. The opinions are my own.