Summertime is here! There is plenty of beautiful sunshine to go around, and sometimes we can get a little too much of a good thing! Before you know it, you have turned a bit pink. It has happened to me more than I would like to admit. For those painful summertime sunburns, look no further than Ola Hawaiian Body Products.
Ola Hawaiian Body Products has created completely natural and organic spa and body products with intoxicating Hawaiian scents direct from Hilo, Hawaii.
I love Hawaii! The majestic beauty, clear blue ocean and heavenly fragrances have me mesmerized. I was given the chance to review a couple of Ola’s after-sun, skin soothing products. I received their After Sun Healing Remedy, a packet of After Sun Healing Bath and a Mango Lip Renew balm.
Ola After Sun Healing Remedy is Ola’s After Sun Healing Remedy is an exceptional natural sun recovery formula designed to treat over exposure to the sun by repairing and replenishing damaged, thirsty skin.
- Hydrating and soothing Organic Aloe Vera
- Powerfully healing antioxidant rich Noni Fruit
- Cell renewing Tamanu Oil
- Amino acids, proteins and essential fatty acids to replenish the skin found in Spirulina
- Soothing and nourishing Coconut Water
- Healing and repairing Sea weeds
After Sun Healing Bath: If you are looking for the ultimate in soothing and hydrating skin repair, immerse yourself in Ola’s Sun Recovery Milk Bath.
They begin with hydrating coconut milk to which they infuse healing Noni and tropical flower extracts, Aloe Vera, purifying herbs and nourishing island oils. This soak will help erase the damaging effects of the sun leaving your skin feeling renewed and moisturized.
- Organic Aloe Vera is hydrating and soothing
- Noni Fruit is a powerfully healing antioxidant
- Tamanu oil is cell renewing
- Spirulina is an excellent source of amino acids, proteins and essential fatty acids to replenish the skin
- Coconut Milk is soothing and nourishing
- Hawaiian plant and sea distillates are healing and repairing
- Fragrance Free
For more information go to: https://hawaiianbodyproducts.com/
*Product received. All opinions are my own.
Leave a Reply