NaturaBrasil Launches New Product Range – Chronos,
Brazil’s most popular cosmetics company, NaturaBrasil, launches new Chronos skincare line in the US market. Chronos is an #AgePositive skincare line that focuses on the needs of the skin at every life stage. The line consists of three categories that meld Brazil’s rich biodiversity with advanced science – a potent oil-based serum treatment, a trio of life stage specific moisturizers and a five-product daily care system.
Natura’s approach to anti-aging skincare is one of mindful simplicity and empowered acceptance. The Chronos line seeks to change the conversation surrounding age in the context of beauty, promote simplicity within wellness routines and embrace the ever-evolving beauty journey of life. Above all, Natura believes in three main pillars: self-care, caring for others and caring for the planet.
The star product of the line is the Daily Revitalizing Face Oil, a lightweight, enhanced blend of natural oils and esters (including five essential oils with powerful anti-oxidant properties) which restore vitality and radiance to dull, stressed skin caused by daily aggressors such as excess sun and pollution.
Brazilian Biodiversity Ingredients + Advanced Science:
- Brazilian Sapucainha: a Brazilian tree with seeds high in essential fatty acids that inhibit skin damage caused by external aggressions
- Polyphenols: extracted from essential ginger oil, stimulate the skin’s natural antioxidant mechanism to provide further protection from environmental damage and improve skin vitality – neutralizes 91% of free radicals
- SymUrban: synthetic molecule that reduces the effects of pollution particles with the skin, protecting collagen and elastin fibers
- Instantly improves overall texture
- Instantly smooths fine lines
- Slows the appearance of aging signs
- Deeply moisturizes
- Protects from daily aggressions
- Skin looks restored and visibly renewed
- Lightweight, fast-absorbing
- Ideal for all skin types, except acne-prone
The second category of the Chronos line is a trio of life stage specific moisturizers which offer streamlined multi-benefit skin treatments. Refills are used to replenish each treatment – an important differentiator, and in line with the brand’s extensive sustainability efforts.
- Energizing Face Cream, 30+ – lightweight, multi-tasking moisturizer hydrates, energizes and protects skin to ease the look of stress and fatigue, using Jambu Extract exclusively developed by NaturaBrasil research, and polyphenols with 9.5% active ingredients
- Firming and Radiance Face Cream, 45+ – charged with amino acids and Brazilian Jatobá Extract , a natural collagen booster exclusively developed by NaturaBrasil research. D eeply moisturizes and firms skin, visibly reduces wrinkles and restores radiance with 11.1% active ingredients
- Lifting and Volumizing Face Cream, 60+ – visibly firms and contours skin, powered by Brazilian Casearia Extract, a natural skin filler which stimulates elastin fibers and the production of hyaluronic acid, and powerful oligosaccharides. Improves skin’s density, plumps the skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with 14.4% active ingredients.
Chronos’ final category focuses on daily maintenance and cleansing, with five complementary products that gently remove impurities from the skin while keeping moisture levels balanced.
- Gentle Cleansing Mousse – gentle foam thoroughly removes dirt and impurities while maintaining skin’s natural balance
- Creamy Foaming Cleanser –formulated with Cupuaçu Butter, this mild rich cleanser removes impurities, while maintaining the skin’s natural balance
- Bi-phase Makeup Remover – gentletwo-phase formula effectively removes makeup, and is enriched with natural humectants that protect skin’s moisture barrier
- Skin Brightening Exfoliator – dual-acting formula combines skin-brightening properties of glycolic acid with gentle exfoliation of bamboo micro-particles to reveal smooth, radiant skin
- Hydra-nourish Moisturizer –daily moisturizer hydrates and nourishes skin with vitamin E, rice peptides and Cupuaçu Butter while protecting it from damaging free radicals
My thoughts: I have been using NaturaBrasil Chronos skincare products for three weeks now. My goal is to keep my skin looking as young as possible for as long as possible. By using anti-aging skincare products such as the Chronos skincare line, I am headed in the right direction to achieve younger looking skin.
I love the Gentle Cleansing Mousse. I use it at night in the shower to remove all of my makeup, as well as any dirt and oil on my face and neck. It cleanses perfectly, and does not irritate my eyes. It feels nice and light on my skin.
Each morning, I begin my day by cleansing my face with the Creamy Foaming Cleanser. It leaves my skin clean and gives it that extra hydration that my skin needs each day.
Every morning and night I apply the Firming and Radiance Face Cream, 45+. This cream is the perfect formula for both morning and night. It is not too heavy for daytime, and it is just the right consistency for a great night facial cream. My skin is renewed and visibly firmer.
Chronos skincare line retails for ($17.50- $62.00)
Natura is the most admired beauty brand in Brazil. The brand is known not only for the quality of its beauty products, but also for its commitment to transparency, sustainability and the promotion of well-being (what Natura calls “bem estar bem”). What started in 1969 as a single store on the famous Oscar Freire shopping street in Sao Paulo has grown into Brazil’s largest single beauty brand and a major force in beauty throughout Latin America. Since the beginning, Natura has been committed to more than just developing and selling beauty products. Two of Natura’s most deeply held beliefs are that the world is interconnected, and that business can be aforce for good. This ethos is reinforced by third party accolades including the United Nations Champions of The Earth Award and Natura’s status as a B (Benefit)- Corporation. To date, Natura has saved nearly 635,000 acres of Amazon rainforest – the brand remains dedicated to sustainability, community development and a vision of beauty without stereotypes.
www.naturabrasil.com | @NaturaBrasil.US
*Product received. All opinions are my own.