For the busy new Mommy on your holiday list this year, there is no gift more perfect than the Mommy Go Bag!
The Mommy Go Bag Carries Everything from Throw Up Bags to Air Freshener- Even A Special Section for your Laptop!
This specially designed “Go-Bag” was created with on-the-go working moms in mind. Created by Jillian Coburn, a mom, traveler, and outdoor enthusiast, this military inspired multi-function bag was designed to conveniently, efficiently, and fashionably transport everything you need. Before designing the Mommy Go Bag, Jillian was caught off-guard by her son’s unpleasant episodes of projectile vomiting. Tackling the problem head-on, she created the Mommy Go Bag and the EvacPak Field Kit, keeping busy women warriors looking savvy, acting smart, and staying sane through their travels.
“There is a reason why I chose the supplies that are included in the bag, the design of the bag, and what makes it better than ordinary bags that a mom would have to assemble themselves,” says Jillian.
The Mommy Go Bag features:
- Merges military-inspired, functional and fashionable
- For on-the-go parents
- Made for even the most difficult emergency situations with your kids
- Constructed with Ventile High Performance Fabric, the world’s most effective, natural, all-weather cotton textile
- Padded inside pocket for laptop (designed specifically with working moms in mind)
- Roll top opening with Velcro closures, so bag can open at a moments notice
- Pocket for dirty or clean shirt
- Outside pocket for wet wipes pull
- Outside pocket for mobile device or water bottle
- Backpack straps that tuck away when not in use
- Roll top for easy bag expansion
- Diaper pad pocket on bottom of bag
- Inside pocket for our kid emergency preparedness kits (Evac Pack, sold separately)
The EvacPak includes:
- Semi soft outside shell
- Mollee stitching system inside
- Elastic on front, for easy carrying
- Thin PVC clear pocket that holds scent inside
- Refillable, with spaces for Essentials like:
- a large clear pocket for large wet wipes
- stain remover wipes
- PediaLyte Powder Packs
- Pepto Kids Chewables
- throw-up bag rolls
- hand sanitizer
- chewable aspirin
- fabric freshener
- throwaway bag for dirty t-shirt
I was given the chance to try out the Mommy Go Bag, and I am very impressed by the military grade fabric, which will definitely endure a lot of wear and tear. I have gone through countless bags over the years with my children. I never had the chance to use the same bag twice, because they would always fall apart within a year.
My children are grown now, but I have two little granddaughters, ages 18 months and two years old. I babysit them every week, and sometimes I have to take them with me as I run errands. The Mommy Go bag makes it so easy for me to grab it and get on my way with the peace of mind that everything is in there that I might need. There is plenty of space for diapers, toys, snacks, a change of clothing (or two) and even a blankie! I love the velcro closures on the top of the bag that make it easy to grab something out of it without messing around with the zippers.
I love the compartment for the baby wipes! It is so hard to fumble around for the wipes while wrangling a wiggling baby, but with the Mommy Go bag, I am able to grab a wipe and pull it through the handy slit on the side of the bag.
There are pockets for everything, even my laptop! I can carry all of my essentials without having to cram everything into 3 different bags. It is so easy to find things, too. There is a perfect place for my cell phone and my water bottle! There is even a pocket for me to stash dirty diapers for when I can’t find a place to toss them. (Of course I place them in plastic bags first- which I keep stashed in one of the handy-dandy pockets!)
I have never been this organized in my life! (I am actually not organized at all, but the Mommy Go bag makes me feel as though I am a Mommy Martha Stewart!)
For more information, please visit the links below: