Scott's Liquid Gold Wood Cleaner Review
- Just spray & wipe
- Safely cleans wood, linoleum and tile
- Dusts and cleans paneling, cabinets and woodwork
- Fresh, clean fragrance
- Cleans dirt, grease, grime, fingerprints and smudges
- Great for cleaning wood, simulated wood, painted surfaces, linoleum, tile, porcelain, vinyl, chrome, brass and fiberglass
- Leaves no soapy, oily, dulling or sticky residue or buildup
My Experience: I live out in the country and my house gets very dusty. You just would not believe it! I have wooden tables and furniture, and laminate wood flooring that gets filthy so quickly. It seems that I am dusting and cleaning every single day. Since I have always loved Liquid Gold products, I was thrilled to get the chance to test out Liquid Gold Wood Wash Ready-to-Use spray cleaner. I went to work in my living room. I sprayed the coffee table, end tables and shelves and wiped them of with a rag that quickly turned dark brown from all of the dust. The best part was that the surfaces were extremely clean and had no dirt or any residue. I also cleaned my wood laminate floors which ended up beautifully clean with no smudges like I have found other cleaners usually leave behind. I am very pleased with this product! It smells fresh, too.
I usually hate cleaning, but Liquid Gold Wood Wash Ready to Use spray helps me to get the job done!
To learn more about Scott's Liquid Gold Products go to: http://www.scottsliquidgold.com
Disclaimer: I received a sample of this product to review and to keep. The opinions are my own.