A Family, Beauty, Health and Lifestyle Blog
I’m pleased to announce the introduction of a new all-natural beauty line, Oil Essentials that you can find at Walmart. This collection of beauty oils offer a one-stop solution for all skin and hair types. Made with natural and sustainable blends of essential oils and fortified with an advanced anti-aging Luxmeadow E™ Complex, each luxurious oil gently works to nourish and heal.
Oil Essentials, $12.99 each, Walmart
Inspiring the senses while providing amazing beauty benefits, Oil Essentials offers six different oils to deliver gorgeous, glowing skin, healthy, shiny hair and youthful hands and nails. Oil Essentials is complete with six different oils that are free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and synthetic colors, including:
- SEABUCKTHORN BERRY & BORAGE: A harmonious blend of sea buckthorn berry and borage seed oils, bolstered by the nourishing benefits of avocado and meadowfoam seed oils. Boosts hydration for skin and adds shine to hair.
- OMEGA 3, 6, 9 & EVENING PRIMROSE: A revitalizing, light combination of evening primrose, sunflower seed and meadowfoam seed oils, boosted with inca-inchi oil – rich in omega 3,6 and 9. Helps to heal dry skin, and strengthen and moisturize hair and scalp.
- NEROLI & AVOCADO: Stimulate your senses with this unique blend of neroli and avocado oils, boosted with sesame seed, meadowfoam seed, cardamom seed and citrus oils. Protects and balances skin and hair by controlling overproduction of sebum.
- ARGAN & WHEAT GERM: A rich balance of argan and wheat germ oils, formulated to replenish skin and hair with essential nutrients, with added benefits of olive and meadowfoam oils. Prevents moisture loss when used on skin and an excellent conditioner for hair.
- SWEET ALMOND & MACADAMIA: A perfect blend of sweet almond and macadamia nut oils, crafted to prevent moisture loss in skin and hair, and bolstered with jojoba and meadowfoam seed oils.
- LAVENDER & ROSE HIP: A soothing blend of lavender and rose hip oils, with the added nourishing effects of coconut, sunflower and meadowfoam seed oils.
My thoughts: I received samples of the SEABUCKTHORN BERRY & BORAGE Oil and the ARGAN & WHEAT GERM Oil to review. I love them both and have used them on my damp skin after my shower to seal in the moisture for skin that absolutely glows.
I also use these wonderfully hydrating oils in my hair after washing and towel drying. Just a few drops make my hair shiny and lustrous!
I love it when my hair and skin feel nourished and healthy!
Disclaimer: I received a sample of this product to review and to keep. All opinions are my own.