A Family, Beauty, Health and Lifestyle Blog
With Mother’s Day approaching, what’s better than giving Mom the spa day she’s always wanted, at home? Surprise her with the perfect must-have item that will leave her with silky, smooth feet she’ll want to show off all summer long!
Amopé , the leading premium women’s footcare brand has an amazing bestseller – the Amopé Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File with Diamond Crystals – designed to buff away thick and stubborn skin effortlessly, leaving feet touchably soft and visibly smooth and beautiful.
The Amopé Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File contains finely ground diamond crystals in each of the three different intensity roller heads, which make for perfect exfoliators and extends the life of pedicures in a matter of minutes.
I absolutely love my Amopé Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File. Did you know that the skin on our feet is 20 times thicker than it is anywhere else on your body? That means we have quite a few layers of roughness to get through before the soft, underlying skin is exposed.
I use my Amopé Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File right after my shower, when my skin on my feet is still a bit soft and easier to remove. My feet are transformed after ten minutes! All of my scaly, rough skin on my heels and the callouses on the bottoms of my feet are completely and painlessly removed! My feet are baby soft and pretty.
The Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File is available at drugstores and retailers nationwide including: Target, Walmart, Walgreens, Rite Aid, and Amazon.comfor $36.87 - $49.99.
*Product received. All opinions are my own.
Through their innovative, results-oriented line of nourishing hair supplements and natural hair products, Hair La Vie is in the business of making women not only feel good about their hair, but about themselves. Helping causes they hold dear to their heart is also a top priority for them, especially women's health issues. This month, the National Breast Cancer Foundation will be receiving 20% of profits from Hair La Vie sales.
Baby Foot Exfoliant is also working hard this month to promote breast cancer awareness with their limited edition Pink Box. Baby Foot is an all natural foot exfoliant containing 17 natural extracts that help get your feet back to looking and feeling like baby feet. This October, 20% of proceeds from their limited edition pink box will be donated to the American Cancer Society.
HAIR LA VIE designs natural hair care products to help you grow longer, fuller hair faster than ever before. Hair La Vie has been on the market for a little over two years and has been incredibly well-received by thousands of women around the country. To learn more about Hair La Vie success stories, please click here.
Hair La Vie Revitalizing Hair Blend Vitamins $39 per bottle of 30 capsules
Hair La Vie Revitalize Shampoo & Restore Conditioner $49 per set, 8 oz. each bottle
Hair La Vie Moroccan Repair Serum $30, 2 fl. oz.
Hair La Vie "Revive" Deep Hydration Masque Price: $35, 8 fl. oz.
Available at HairLaVie.com
Baby Foot, the revolutionary, all-natural, Japanese foot exfoliant that makes your feet as smooth and soft as a baby’s foot, contains a unique formula that allows your feet to exfoliate naturally, leaving them highly moisturized; $25 at BabyFoot.com.
Enter to win! Three winners will be chosen to receive a Baby Foot Pink Box. (ARV: $25 ea.)
How? It's easy! Just fill out the Giveaway Tools form below. Good luck!
For more information go to: https://www.babyfoot.com/
*Post in exchange for product, however, I have used these products and I am a hue fan.
As the weather gets warmer, you are going to want to kick off those boots and get your feet into some sandals. It is embarrassing to show off feet with dry, cracked skin however. Lotions and creams are sometimes not enough! You must exfoliate all of those dead layers of skin, and sometime that isn't as easy as it sounds. Thankfully, I have discovered ButterFeet Shower Foot Spa.
World's first shower based foot exfoliator!
ButterFeet Foot Skin Exfoliator
My feet always get scratchy and rough, especially in the winter months when they are hibernating. Thankfully, with the new ButterFeet Shower Foot Spa – the world’s first hands-free motorized shower foot exfoliator - I can acheive buttery smooth feet (and extra pampering in the shower too!)
Here's how it works: As you shower, your feet are gently massaged without the straining or bending required of handheld tools. Simply touch each foot to the rotating device on the tub or shower floor. The exfoliator's surface has an abrasive diamond texture to break down hard calluses and dead skin on the soles. The spinning edge has a finer grit like a pumice stone for gently treating the sides of the foot.
With each use your feet will feel revitalized, soft and smooth as butter! An extra benefit: no mess - the dead skin simply washes down the drain. The ButterFeet Shower Foot Spa has a water-resistant construction and non-slip base for use in the shower or out, and a powerful, high speed motor. The power button is easily operated with a toe.
I always place my ButterFeet unit in the shower and attach it securely to the floor of my shower (with the sticky tabs that are on the bottom of it.) I take my shower as normal, and then I lather up my feet with my foot scrub. Next, I gently place my foot onto the spinning surface of the ButterFeet Shower Spa, and let it massage the bottoms and the sides of my feet. I am amazed at how soft and polished my feet get. They are as soft and smooth as a baby's feet!
Here's a demo video:
Availlable online at http://butterfeet.net.
*Product received. All opinions are my own.
After a season of layering up, you deserve to show off skin that's smooth and ready for warm weather. Thanks to these beauty essentials, you can exfoliate from head to toe, revealing skin that’s soft, hydrated and glowing all summer long!
For your face – Bioré Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub is an ingenious concentrated powder cleanser that is specially formulated to foam up on contact with water, leaving skin 2.5 times as clean as a basic cleanser. The formula gently exfoliates while forming tiny bubbles that dive deep into pores to break up oil and impurities. When you rinse the foam away, oil, debris and dead cells are swept away, for instantly smoother, softer texture and visibly tighter pores after just one use! ($9.99; Drug and Mass Retailers)
For your body – Lavanila Laboratories The Healthy Vanilla Bean Creamy Body Scrub is formulated with crushed Madagascar vanilla beans blended with whipped shea butter and five nourishing essential oils. It whisks away dry, dead skin cells—revealing soft, hydrated, glowing skin. ($40; Sephora.com)
For your feet – PediSpa by Look Beauty Gentle Exfoliating Foot Mask is your non-traditional masque that contains a foot exfoliate plus treatment filled in a pair of wearable socks. Found in the Pharmacy Foot Care Aisle, the effective treatment contains key ingredients like chamomile and natural botanical fruit extracts to help control callus build-up for visibly smooth feet within two weeks. ($9.99; Target in the Pharmacy Foot Care Aisle and Target.com)
*Post in exchange for products. Any opinions are my own.
Spring Break Beauty Survival Kit
Spring Break plans right around the corner? Pack up your bags and get ready to head out with the ultimate beauty survival kit! We’ve got you covered from head to toe (and everything in between) with the warm weather essentials you need for skin that’s soft, smooth and glowing all vacation long!
1) KORRES Yoghurt Nourishing Fluid Veil Face Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30: Have fun in the sun with this ultra-sheer yet nourishing fluid that provides daily broad-spectrum UV coverage while wearing beautifully under makeup. This ultra-lightweight fluid instantly disappears into skin providing broad-spectrum UV protection and deep nourishment. Yogurt, rich in skin-repairing proteins, helps keep skin nourished and protected from the sun’s harmful rays while a blend of rice and camapu extract offers deep hydration and calming properties to soothe skin during sun exposure. Provitamin B5 helps reduce inflammation and supports natural cell regeneration while jojoba oil seals in moisture—leaving skin soft and smooth. ($35; Sephora.com)
2) Lavanila Laboratories The Healthy Roller-Ball Fragrance Collection: Travel Friendly. Purse Friendly. Skin Friendly. This is the perfect for fragrance on the go. Their collection of all-natural fragrances is luxurious and addictive. Each fragrance starts with a warm base of Madagascar vanilla and layers on a unique blend of pure essential oils for an exquisite expression of nature that capture a mood, a memory or a moment in time. Hailed as the World’s First Healthy Fragrance, organic sugar cane alcohol is infused with skin saving antioxidants for a modern twist on the classic art of perfumery. ($19; Lavanila.com)
3) PediSpa by Look Beauty Gentle Exfoliating Foot Mask: Show off sandal ready feet thanks to this non-traditional masque that contains a foot exfoliate plus treatment filled in a pair of wearable socks. Key ingredients like chamomile and natural botanical fruit extracts help control callus build-up for visibly smooth feet within two weeks. ($9.99 for one complete pair; Exclusively at Target Stores in the Foot Care Aisle and Target.com)
4) Bioré Baking Soda Pore Cleanser: Wash you face day and night for a complexion that glows all vacation long with this daily liquid cleanser that gives you a deep exfoliating clean without being rough on dry spots. Ideal for combination skin, this oil-free formula contains cleansing ingredients that excavate grime and oil from pores. At the same time, the formula gently smooths away dead cells. You end up with skin that’s fresh, silky-soft and luminous. ($7.99; Drug and mass merchants)
5) Ban Roll-On Deodorant: Don’t worry about embarrassing sweat while you’re in the sun! Traditional antiperspirant/deodorants merely mask odors and reduce odor-causing sweat in general, while Ban’s breakthrough technology specifically targets and virtually eliminates odor that other antiperspirant/deodorants may leave behind. Ban Roll-On Deodorant glides on easily with a formula that provides an outstanding 24 hours of invisible protection against odor wetness. ($4.99, Drug and Mass Retailers)
6) Curél Itch Defense Instant Soothing Moisturizing Spray: Instantly relieve dry, irritated skin with this non-medicated, moisturizing spray with cooling hydration. Uniquely soothing, this formula delivers a mix of light yet potent hydrators — including a proprietary ceramide complex, allantoin and panthenol — to ease parched, itchy skin right where you need it. The Proprietary Cooling Complex feels soothing like a cold compress, lending you instant relief. ($8.99; Drug and mass merchants)
Disclaimer: I received samples of these products to review. Amy opinions are my own.