With cooler temps becoming the daily norm, seasonal dryness isn’t far behind. Especially if you have family members who suffer from Eczema, Psoriasis, and other skin conditions. Winter dryness can be an uncomfortable, itchy uphill battle. But it doesn’t have to be!
Enter Curél, the Dermatologist Recommended solution to all your winter body woes. Packed with ceramides and skin-loving ingredients, consider Curél the solution to all winter skincare necessities for the whole family.
Curél is the one and only brand that my family uses for our dry, chapped winter skin. I have had to ditch other popular skin care body lotions and moisturizers that I had tried because they contain unnecessary ingredients that actually further irritate dry, chapped skin. Curél body care soothes and hydrates the skin unlike any other brand I have ever used. In fact, it is so gentle that I trust it for my precious grandbabies delicate skin. Nothing has ever worked better.
Below is a breakdown of my favorite Curél products.
Gentle enough for Babies
Curél Itch Defense Lotion– $8.99
- Formulated with Advanced Ceramide Complex, this lotion is packed with Pro-Vitamin B5 & Shea Butter to soothe dry, itchy, eczema-prone skin with intense hydration
- Like all Curél products, this lotion can be used by adults and kids alike
- Dermatologist Recommended, Allergist tested, Pediatrician tested-safe for babies 6 months and up
This formula is perfect for the entire family, but is especially safe for baby’s skin. I use this on my 7 month-old grandson, and three year-old granddaughter when I am babysitting them. We went to the beach recently, and the cold Oregon winter wind had chapped their little cheeks, and Curél’s Itch Defense formula helped to sooth their delicate baby skin.
Also, my husband gets very dry feet from his work boots, and Curél’s Itch Defense formula is the only product that has ever worked to repair the skin on the bottoms of his feet. It is amazing!
Just for ME
Hydra Therapy Wet Skin Moisturizer – $12.99
- Save time with this ultra-nourishing moisturizer designed to be applied to wet skin post-shower when pores are most susceptible to absorption.
- Featuring Curél’s Advanced Ceramide Complex, skin feels 3x more hydrated instantly and never greasy.
- Dermatologist Recommended
This wet-skin formula is my favorite skin moisturizer on earth! I always use it after every shower to seal the moisture into my skin. I love it because I can apply it as soon as I shut off the water, and I don’t even need to dry off first. It saves me a lot of time. Plus, it makes my skin feel perfectly hydrated and baby soft for more than 24 hours.
Curél Extreme Dry Hand Relief – $3.97
- This ultra-nourishing hand cream protects skin from dryness for 24 hours and lasts through multiple hand washes.
- Featuring a positively charged cationic technology combination with five occlusive ingredients– including Vitamin E, Monoi Oil, and Eucalyptus Extract– hands are left deeply moisturized and never greasy.
This hand lotion must have been created by the Gods because it is that heavenly. No other hand lotion has worked the moisturizing wonders that Curél Extreme Dry Hand Relief does. I keep a tube of it in my purse and by my bedside. I also make sure that I apply it after every hand wash. My hands look so young and supple!
For The Whole Family
Curél Ultra Healing Lotion– $8.99
- Clinically proven to relieve extra-dry skin 2x better than the leading advanced lotion, this lotion provides instant relief and protects from dryness for over 24 hours
- Contains extra-strength, naturally hydrating agents– including Curél Advanced Ceramide Complex– to help even the driest, tightest skin feel soft, supple, and restored
- Dermatologist Recommended
This is the best all-over body lotion for every-body in your family! If I am not using the wet-skin formula (above) the Curél Ultra Healing Lotion is my go-to body moisturizer, and it always will be. I have been using it for years for the ultimate hydration for my dry skin.
My sixteen year-old son usually suffers from chapped skin on his face and hands during these cold months, and so I make him apply this miracle formula before he goes to bed at night (because of course, he would never do it on his own) and his skin has completely healed. Nothing works better for my family’s dry skin needs than Curél.